Christmas party Nottingham 11th December

79 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2010 16:20:13 by Rattay | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

OMG how fab do you look lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was going to wear that dress ! x                                                                                                                                                                             
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark

the red one? Embarrassed x                                                                                                                                                                              
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark

well its red on my bloody screen!!!Angry                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Is that glitter in your hair lady lol                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

will be there sun and hopefully with other bm folks x                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

but will rethink my attire lol ...no more red dresses lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great mate will look out for you mate Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I had to miss the Brum bash that really peed me off!   So, looking forward to this one next Saturday.   I'm gonna get to the Hotel about 2pm and will prob go for an early eve drink to 'the Trip', then the roundhouse is it? Just up the hill from the Trip. Then will meander towards the party.   See! I do know some places in Notts now. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dont forget peeps another night out lol can we do it still getting over this weekend lol !                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I can't wait......dance floor withdrawal syndrome going on here : )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So this is definately a go, haven't got my bike or helmet so will be in smart normal clothes...so whats the rig of the day for this ?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Johnny...if you are gonna be there, please don't let me forget you like I did at Tan Hill : (                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would be good to meet up in Notts and have a drink before we go over to club??????????

See how people feel after if they want to go on into town ??????????????????????????????????

Would be good to set a time thats good for all ??????????????????????????????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey it's also my retirement party lol (part 2)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey then lets make a night of it lol another reason to party people Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

cant wait sun it will be good to catch up again lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Looking forward to seeing you all again : )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would love to do this one, especially after the Brum party being so good, but have the kids.  Have a great time everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey thanks Rockchick sure we will see the gang soon are you all going to MCN ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1982 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption