Christmas party Nottingham 11th December

79 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2010 16:20:13 by Rattay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

11th December 2010Dregs MCC's Christmas Partyat Meadow Club, NottinghamAdmission 5.00UKpoundslive music from 'The Rooters'www.dregs-mcc.com                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dregs MCC Christmas Party, the usual fun and festive frolicking from the Dregs at the Meadow club from 8pm to 1am. No entry after 11pm. Entry is £5 on the door. Rooters live band and rock disco.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Sorry Kaz I have something going on that night in Leicester x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok mate Big smile! Have a good time anyways ! I will be going . I have work the next going try to get day off or morning lol x
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

why the devil not !!!    :-)   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark

will be there Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yea lets go make some noise lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am kid free so i can do that one   will need a bed or room wink wink                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Sounds like it could be fun.  See if I can get some of the other Hobbits interested : )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if you do BL let me know and we could do a ride out to it if we find hotel with secure parking                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

OK loon...will do. Chances are that I will : )  I am a party animal me : )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can i follow you then lol and watch your sexy arse on the bike   forget that i will be gone your have to eat my dust lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In your dreams......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

should be fun - cmon - more peeps needed !!!....                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

hmm no kids that weekend i might make this one :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great let me know can arrage a meet place Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Looking good for this one Big smile   Met some of the guys at  the Window Lickers, so would be good to catch up.   Sunset, any chance you can post details of nearby accommodation.   Thanks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Bump Bump Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

its not the bloody dodgem thread                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1789 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption