Why?

11 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2007 17:49:32 by storm | Go to original / last post
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

About a year ago I bought my first car, I needed it to carry my swords and stuff.   Then a couple of weeks later I bought a ratty 'ol Boxer, (see pictures).   Five weeks ago, some little scrote-bag nicked my car. Needless to say, I was a bit miffed as it meant borrowing a car to transport my stuff.   Yesterday some little CensoredCensoredCensored stole my Boxer, from outside a friends house in a residential area at two in the afternoon.   I cannot begin to explain how Censored angry I am. I gave up being violent many years ago, but last night while prowling the known areas, I would have cheerfully stomped to death anyone I found conected to the theftAngryAngryAngry.   I've breathed.....I'm calm Stern Smile   So here is my question; "Why"   Why is the theft of my Boxer felt so much more keenly than that of my car?   Is it just me? Or are you the same too?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Aww Red I'm sorry that you got rippped off, it sux. I can't answer your question as I've never had a car.   Kwak                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

I would welcome someone stealing my car, all it does it cost me money and more money, knowing my luck something would go wrong on claiming the ins.  Need car for work like yourself cant do my rounds on a bike in winter just not practible.   On a more serious note though sorry you have had your car knicked.   Few months ago i had my back window screen put in just kids off the estate doing it for a laugh, quite a few cars got done and again i asked myself bloody why?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

AWWWWWWWWW RED MATE SO SORRY TO HERE THAT MATE ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

am really sorry to hear bout ur thefts red,u musta had steam coming out ur ears!! heres a hug to make u feel bit better! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry

Red I can't tell you why they do it, there are just plently of barstewards out there!  As for the feeling it so keenly or not: cars, well they may be necesary to get stuff from A to B but there's no reason to feel attatched to them. Well that's my view for what it's worth.   WP                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwww red thoughts are with you, as to why, maybe its because there is no justice system left in this country, no fear of getting caught,  respect and a conscience dont seem to be in peeps heads anymore. not many seem to care how or why they hurt others, and we live in a i want it now society, but some arnt willing to work for what they want they just knick it of others instead, a society of idleness and greed is not a good combo. i think if the buggers had their stuff nicked, smashed, their family terrorised like boot on the other foot it may make them think twice about their actions. so sorry about all the crap you've had to take Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Aw mate Im sorry to hear about your losses the scrots that did it need CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored and what p***** me off is that the cops probably arent that interested either.   Like wp I agree a car is impersonal and quite often a necessity for work, transportiing families etc, whereas our bikes, we choose to ride and our ridden for fun.   I hope you find the barstewards and they get their cumuppence - cant spell but you know what i mean                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

i havent had my car/bike nicked, but i have had people try!  I dont own a car now, but when the car got damaged and i was without it for repairs, then so what, but god did i miss my bike when it was damaged!  I had to give up either the car or the bike when i split from my partner, i kept the bike! I wouldnt ever get rid of the bike either, i am a miserable cow when i dont have a bike. Red you not having much luck, but i hope it turns around for you soon hun                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

soz to here that red theres loads of them scum bags round here little bastards even knicked my plants off the window sill!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

buy plastic ones with deep petal bits bp, an in the summer cover them in itching powder,(no good if its gonna rain) if it stays dry when they pull them out some of the powder should get in their clothes !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 327 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption