Mayors Run, Norfolk

5 Posts | Latest reply on 09/11/2010 18:09:23 by Kerryn | Go to original / last post
Kerryn's Profile
Kerryn

In: Stevenage
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone from the Hertfordshire area going to this, would be nice to ride with others. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
babebiker's Profile
babebiker

In: Kings Lynn

I am not in Herts, already in Norfolk but hoping to go.  Would be good to see you  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Kerryn's Profile
Kerryn

great! probably wont know if I can make it till friday, but it would be nice to know there is someone to talk to! Another lady too!                                                                                                                                                                              
babebiker's Profile
babebiker

In: Kings Lynn

Great,  hopefully you will get good news Fri then.  As you can see from Pic CBR 600 too so can't miss me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Kerryn's Profile
Kerryn

I did notice that! lovely, aren't they! Will look out for you, but will ping you a courtesy message either way. Thanks again!                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1738 seconds. There are 1656 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption