Favorite Magazine feature Bike

10 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2007 18:02:38 by RC | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm sure many of you read one or two of the motorcycle monthlys (i.e. BSH, 100% Biker, Streetfighters, Superbike etc etc), but have you read about a "feature (readers) bike" that you really really like.
One bike that you've quietly to yourself "I'd wish that was my bike!"

A bike that has just had that same effect on me and made me say "I wish that was my bike!" is Larry Harris' TriBSA Trident/A10 that's featured in the current issue of 100% Biker. Sprayed in a very tasteful orange and black it looks every bit the modern classic bike.

Go check it out at http://100-biker.co.uk or buy the magazine to read the full article.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I couldn't see any reference to the bike 2W Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

It's the cover bike SK Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML I'm surprised ya were looking at the bike then. Looks RED to me                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

That's just it SK he wasn't lookin at the damn bike LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Oh yes I was!!! Angry
It's a deep orange, I thought it was red myself at first, but isn't it a beautiful bike?

Di's Profile
Di

Don't you go havin a hissy Mr LOL Show ya grrrrrr face to me will ya? You can't see the bike properly 2w, unlike the prop LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I know shame isn't it?
Do they have to have people stood in front of the bike?                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Some blokes like that kinda stuff mate LOL and so do you so don't you go tellin ya fibs Mr.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

u tell um di roflmao                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1513 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption