Manchester Night Out - December

123 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2010 23:24:18 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Flippin heck Chris, don't have everyone roaring drunk before I get there!!!!

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lmao ... I may turn up early Chris ... just to see you getting drunk :) You are such a cutie when you have had a couple :) awwwww ... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Blackberry and RC123 after last weekend with you 2 i have a lot of catching up to doBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

CW, did notice you couldn't keep upBeer last weekend! LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmm ... has the guantlet been throw down eh Chris .... lol   Will be there early is all Im saying ..... lol                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

Ok RC123 the guantlet has been throw down ....    And you are right SL i couldn't keep up as you kept taking your time getting the round in Beer                                                                                                                                                                                 
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

You girlies picking on my new pal Chris, beware us guys will get ya back!!                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

if you dont stop throing gloves all over the place  o what keep throuing them it will be easer to find  with all the gloves out side                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Have a great time guys..sorry can't make it this time.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

Hey Kaycat if you find any gloves can i have them back please. I'll be the one holding up RC123Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

looks like we are in for a fun night!! see ya all there xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

you been going the gym then cw LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Oi ... gonna slap you Niel! lol   Chris ... you will be the one being held up .... as usual :P lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

You lot are uncontrolable....phatttt     Wish I was gonna be there, but hey, I will be very very soon. Hug   Have a fab niight and have a cider for me.Beer                                                                                                                                                                                   
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

awww wish i could be there too!!  lots going on..and I'll be at home with my mate billy (no-mates)   grrrrrrrrUnhappy   Have a great time everyone!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hope you all have a great night , Ian & I would have loved to be there but alas with events ... you all have to have one each for Ian & then another for me Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

cw DOA Ginnymay Shazalimeninja9Say_Ten yorkiegirl25 rockchick123 and 1 :)   cant wait .. woop woop!ScruggspegBlackberry Thumbs Up Nicholls - oooooh whos Nicholls ? is he santa? Madhat - and a really really really would love to come an a will try Big smile  Minnie earthwind Shadowfax laimdan Beer cowboy70 kaycat   Any last minute stragglers more than welcome to join us Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

Meeee :-D

willow's Profile
willow

Meeee :-D

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

cw DOA Ginnymay Shazalimeninja9Say_Ten yorkiegirl25 rockchick123 and 1 :)   cant wait .. woop woop!ScruggspegBlackberry Thumbs Up Nicholls - oooooh whos Nicholls ? is he santa? Madhat - and a really really really would love to come an a will try Big smile  Minnie earthwind Shadowfax laimdan Beer cowboy70 kaycat Willow Cool (last minute straggler!  LOL)   Any more last minute stragglers more than welcome to join us Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 641 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption