Cumbria run 21 November

19 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2010 17:33:44 by cw | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Cumbria MAG are doing a 2-tin collection charity ride on Sunday, 21 November. 1 tin for animal concern & 1 (or more) for Age Concern. Meet 11 am & Setting off at noon from behind the Oddfellows Arms in Keswick. Visiting Cockermouth, Maryport, Workington & ending at Whitehaven.Marsey has posted it in events if you are interested.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

All being well, I'll be there Minnie Big smile.  Think this is the link to the event...   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1095                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i will be there minnie, few peeps that are listed on the event link are coming down from scotland on the saturday for a night out, if you are interested hun Thumbs Up

Minnie the Minx

Time to bump this one up I think
May come up to Penrith to join the Kirby S saturday night knees up GL. Thanks for that. There May be one or two peeps from south of here stopping at mine so need to see what they want to do. Think people are keeping an eye on the weather....can't blame em!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Minnie (all going well) would a night in kendal be better? Penrith is pants lol ... Or we can invade my local they are used to it now lol

BTW so far the forecast looks bad (heavy rain) if it's anything like Thursday and Friday last week your waterproofs will need waterproofs lol

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Bump!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not wanting to put the dampers on this run, but have you seen the weather guys n gals????   lol..   we have snow up on the hills !! and ice on the roads... Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

4 seasons in one day here in Kendal! But back to the usual peeing down with rain now :-( But it's only Monday so we could get high pressure and blue skies at the weekend......but, there again....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oowww minnie you are just too sweet.... hold that positive thought hunny! you never know .................                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

looking at the weekend weather it not looking to bad chilly but dry   So in the real world there going be snow storms, hail stones and hurricane winds   see ya all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

errr there were snowflakes on sunday on the forecast I looked at                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Would love to come up there Madge but too far in the cold at the mo. Roll on next spring.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Awww you big wuss yam....but you better get yourself up here next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've checked the weather daily.. BBC have predicted Cloudy/mist but it's constantly changing lol

Yama you only live down the road. 0_~                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Right, Miss D. Are we coming over to Penrith or you coming over to Kendal on Sat night? I can't find any bands on here but I think Kendal is marginally livlier (well, possibly).... we can see if anything happening at Bootleggers or Dickie's???

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

COOEEEE you guys, It,s  me. I've just had a close look at the forecasts for Friday through to Sunday, call me a wuss if ya want but I aint comin down in that crappy weather. I think paneuro is still coming tho. Really sorry to let you guys down and if I had been closer I would have been there but the thought of frosts starting off moving to heavy rain and possible fog all before I get there, naw ta, gettin to old and soft. Next season you won't get rid of me, promise.
Minnie the Minx

don't think you will be alone Whacko. A few keeping an eye on the weather at the before they commit to setting off at the w/e. Cumbria is fantastic when the weather is good but not much point if visibility is zilch.                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6870 seconds. There are 1324 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption