Toy Run November 28t 2010

65 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2010 17:00:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just working on my outfit now I just hope it doesn't snow Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

i was going to get some bright green knickers and a bra to go over my leathers, now i will have to think of something elseErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

shit thats 3 of us now!Cry
 but i wasnt gnna wear leathersLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And me to back to the drawing board lmao xWhat now ?                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

no prob Ill get pink ones ????Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Can I wear my wet suit???                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

Can for me do you want some arm bands ??LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

and a rubber ring pls                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

dont forget the flippers.....bit hard to change gear lol !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

Arm bands sorted Thumbs Up   BT                                                                                                                                                                                
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

cool....I am sorted then : )                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

well people the snow has finally arrived Thumbs Down so ithink we all gonna be a bit cold tommorow and maybe the roads will cause a few buttock clentching moments but it all adds to the fun of the day
 sun has worked hard to get these toys for da kiddies so lets show her some support and not let a bit of snow put people off coming the main roads will be fine
 bit of snow or not im still goingThumbs Up Beer

rant over lol am stuck in work on a saturday an peed off Unhappy 

kazninja's Profile
kazninja

Was wondering if still on - good :-)   14 jumpers being prepared as we speak ...... brrrrrrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well you all deserve a big pat on the back for going out in this weather, I'm finding it hard to leave the house and get in the car because I'm a big wuss!                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

Well I'm out sorry to be a wimp but I can't afford to sling my bike down the tarmac I've just been for a walk and my local roads are like glass and looking at some pictures from a mate the roads around Melton are no better Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

. OK PEEPS x

Yes the weather is bad and not good for bikes. I have spoken with man in charge of run he states it is still on but some peeps have said they are going in CAR'S. Due to sliding down road at 30 miles an hour with bike resting on top of me. Bruised and battered Im still going but in my car. As I have toys to drop off.and cannot take another bang so soon lol Cry If you have Toys and still want to come feel free. I will be at Unicorn as per plan at 10:00 then over to support the other bikers that will be out and meet up and have a brew x Please feel free to come along in your car and give support or just meet up and have a Brew will be nice to see you all Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am coming and on the beast                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh s**t Kaz, hope you're ok. I won't be venturing anywhere on two wheels while the white stuff is on the ground. Take care mate xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Take care out there. I understand main roads are ok but side roads are bad Big smile

For the peeps that do come today they shall be know from this dat forth as BRAVEHEART  Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1944 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption