Google maps

13 Posts | Latest reply on 03/11/2010 14:33:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

google Maps..........get directions from Japan to China, check out instruction 43 LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Lol...                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Don't forget to turn left first!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

In: Durham

That's great...but how on earth did you find it in the first place???                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Methinks some people have got far too much spare time on thier hands lol Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

From the look of your profile pic, you know all about enforced boredom!                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

You got that rite Wills - nother 3.5 wks in plaster yet.
Bike was ok - had a soft landing - On Me ! lol

marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

"That's great...but how on earth did you find it in the first place???"

Trust me Suzanne, where Wheelbarrow is concerned you aint seen nothing yet. Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I thought it was turn right at the post box !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Ouch @ Bandito! If you were a girlie I'd give you a big Hug but that might start a few rumoursLOL
I'd count your blessings - a couple of the BM ladies had nasty accidents back in the spring and busted their legs, and although they're both on the mend, neither is 100 per cent yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

"That's great...but how on earth did you find it in the first place???"

Trust me Suzanne, where Wheelbarrow is concerned you aint seen nothing yet.

Looks like pick on wheelbarrow day again Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

i wonder why eh lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Wills, I had a relatively small accident over 4 years ago, and I am still not right!

@ Bandito, try and keep your sanity (if you ever had any) otherwise the road to Jeremy Kyle is unavoidable!  Hope everything mends well.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1859 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption