Chat Room or Waiting Room? :)

33 Posts | Latest reply on 29/04/2007 15:13:34 by Sexysmirnoff | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
83% Karma83% Karma 83% Karma83% Karma

Just a suggestion (if it's been suggested before I apologise but I aint seen it) but if we could agree a day(s)/evening(s) and time to be in the chat room then it would save us from sitting in there waiting for someone to enter. ??   Waddya reckon? Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFPML I've just been in the chat room and thomsondiane was in so I started waff...erm... chatting and said 'Good afternoon' ...no reply...asked had she nodded off...then a message appeared saying... thomsondiane fell alseep and was put to bed     Talk about spoiling us LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

the chat room has been alot busier latley..9 people in it the other night just keep trying or open it up then go looking through the forum and checking back ,peeps are starting to use it more now dont give up on it though,cus if we all did it would be empty again. 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Yea but, no but, what time?? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

when your in chat room and havent put any message up for a while it comes up with that mesage if there still there there name will still be listed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'm sat in there on me todd, but that's prob cos I started singing. I'm goin off line myself in a mo.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I forgot i was there to be honest, been popping in and out all morning but davo fell asleep to so i ain't the only sleepy head LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

bout 8.30pm ish i usually look in and mostly ppl in there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

thers no one in there now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ok I'll just keep popping in on the off chance there are others in. I wouldn't mind but the *babysitter doesn't chat at all. *the one who put Diane to bed LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh typical!! I finally find the chat room and now it's bugg...broke. I could see Cobra was in there but there was nowhere for me to enter text. It was working fine when no one was in, or is that the idea? LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

click refresh at top of browser lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I tried that before, Cobra (I'm pretty quick sometimes ya know, usually just after I've had me weetafix) still aint working.   Matt!!! If ya want us to chat in the chat room, and not on here, ya goina have to fix the fugger hon. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you may need to re-boot your computer the chat room is working fine                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

how u going mate , did u have a good ride out                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes thnx m8 i forgot about that St Georges,we gonna have to go out one weekend Ninj somewhere.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I aint wearing me boots Cobra, it was working fine afore, as is the rest of the site, and other sites, so 'taint me puter Confused I'd suggest we get a chat room over at MSN but I think Matt would lynch me Wink Someone pick Matt up off the floor and loosen the buckles on his nice white jacket LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Often some applications may freeze up and others work fine,so a reboot is necessary.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the help and the chat cobra, stay in the chat room longer next time eh?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the help and the chat cobra, stay in the chat room longer next time eh?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 272 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption