Posting problem

13 Posts | Latest reply on 28/10/2010 07:13:01 by Say_Ten | Go to original / last post
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Having probs posting, I go to Jokes and Silly things, then silly jokes, in the reply box I paste a joke and press post message, the window goes to latest forum posts but my joke is not posted, tried a few times with no luck. any problems out there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

weird, it's only on some topics though.  Might be to do with the new anti-hacker scripts I've been creating                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

try now                                                                                                                                                                             
2Dogs's Profile
2Dogs

In: Leeds

I tried to post a reply to this thread earlier.
If this appears, you've fixed it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

if this shows up i too am fixed                                                                                                                                                                               
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Yep its fixed it in the silly jokes thread. Well done that man Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stop creeping WB                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Yes Maam Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

says u Jackie!  lol.   Ok so I'm trying to fix a few security holes on the site.  Well, not really holes to be honest just some things aren't perfect.  It's gonna take a lot of work to get all the tiny issues fixed.   BTW all this has come about because I've started running penetration tests on the server again.                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

OOOOOHHHH that sounds so wrong, penetrating the server (perv)  and they say we welsh are bad with our sheep LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Went all a fluster when Boss Man mentioned penetration .........Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Matthew!!

I never had you down as doing that kind of thing ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Tee hee, I swear when people come up with IT terms they see how childish they can be ;)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 642 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption