Hiya

9 Posts | Latest reply on 24/10/2010 23:38:07 by willi.p | Go to original / last post
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi been on here for a couple of days now so thought it was about time i said hello. I live in Newcastle and i'm your normal everyday guy who likes a laugh been riding for about 5yrs                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi willi.p and welcome to the club Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Gyps's Profile
Gyps

In: Another World

Hi Will and welcome Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi and welcome mate to the great forum       Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hiya Willi (giggle i said a rude word titter titter)

Jump rite in with ur boots on, very wecoming bunch of folk with a few (can you get sued for under estimating ??) nutters thrown in for god measure

................. hey a beautiful wee butterfly .....................
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Welcome ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi wp and welcome from a newbie

its a nice place so far enjoy Thumbs Up

Handshake

kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

welcome to the mad house willi.p                                                                                                                                                                             
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle

thanks for all the hello's you all seem a nice bunch and i seem to be finding my way round on here now. once again thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 796 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption