rutland water sun 24th oct

27 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2010 07:41:42 by napoleon | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ride out to Rutland Water this sunday. Meet ups Coalville 10.00. Grantham Honda 11.00 NG31 7Uh. Then cafe at Normanton car park south shore rutland water 11.30-12.00.

Any wanting to go please contact me so that no one is missed

Thanks

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

when you say coalville ,,, do you mean the vic???                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Yes are you going to go ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got the kids this weekend or i would of got the beast out !!! weather permitting of course                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

think i might ...will c how i feel when i get in tonight ,, ilpost on here if im going on it..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey weather looks great all so no excuses not to come for the Light weights LMAO !Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm going lol                                                                                                                                                                             
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Hope to join you all.   Anyone else coming from Liverpool/Chester area?                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

where are you going to meet Napoleon?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hope you all have a good ride out, think of Ian & I on our hands & knees tiling a bathroom floor                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is that leave the Vic at 10 or meet at 10??                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

All leave times

Be punctual or be lonely Big smile

napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Hi Yamahama,   I shall be at Gratham Honda at 11.00 am.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lokks like il be there ,,,the vic  ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Take care peeps, looks crackin out but its very cold, take your time and ride safe !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry guys I'm not going to be able to make it. Explain later x                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

very jealous - have fun .. Im working ...poo :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Kaz it was fantastic you missed a fab day. Hope you enjoyed work just as much.Ouch

every one get home safe?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry again for not turning up. My dog had a mini stroke this morning so I was at the vets. He should be ok tho thankfullyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

soz hope recovers fully.

there's always next time maybe see you at the Vic

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6992 seconds. There are 329 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption