Who wants to go to Germany?

95 Posts | Latest reply on 27/12/2010 01:02:29 by madscots | Go to original / last post
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol @ jacko    Ady what fun we could have Wink lol                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

lol @ suvvern softy! there was a thread a while ago about how cold it was,all the norverners were moaning about it!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit63's Profile
bandit63

In: nottingham

yep iam up 4 this do you have any dates yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Icarus1's Profile
Icarus1

In: Wirral

Would love to go if it doesn't clash with her indoor's caravan holiday. When and how long are you planning to go? My Sister doesn't live far from there (Am german by birth)                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

3rd or 4th week of April ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Hi all newbie here. Sounds like a plan, spent 6 yrs in germany in the raf, never got to the ring so count me in with the missus as a provisional please.

mikevj's Profile
mikevj

In: Bracknell

Please put my name down thats if you dont mind a newbie!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

In: Stirling

I'm planning a European trip for my 50th.  I bet I could meet up with you guys.  Will keep an eye on the thread.                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Went and did the ring easter 2003 ..AWESOME!!  Glorious sunshine on the friday (boring) ride there, then snowing on the saturday morning ???? Snow didn't settle, and the ring was dry when we went out. Fantastic!! Worked out @ £8 a lap at the time. We hired a caravan on a site @ half mile from the entrance. It's not open to the public all the time, so you need to check the website for the right time to go.   Just do it!                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

april sounds good spring time                                                                                                                                                                              
chiseltattoo's Profile
chiseltattoo

In: carmarthen

Yeah defo interested, just need dates and ferry costs, german roads are brill for riding. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

the 3rd or 4th  week in april it ok for me Thumbs Up

skill's Profile
skill

In: northumberland
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Am new to this scene but find it very interesting and will keep an eye on how this develops. Was there in Sept and was FANTASTIC, stayed  in the Mossel valley about n hrs ride from the ring. If you havent been get yasells away, im heading for Spain April/May so if it dosent clash !!
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Def interested!   Can't guarantee til bit nearer the date and would more than likely need a pilly for this?                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

me and hfg would be up for this. I promised myself a trip on the euro tunnel this year, so i'd like to combine the two. Maybe meet up on the way. Deffo up for a few laps round the ring on me old mans bike :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Bill if I went would do ferry with you from Hull the ride's too long to Dover. Done that earlier in the year!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

617 Squadron                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

the idea is to ride your bike not spend longer on the ferry   bat                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

think i'l just settle for the german market on saturday lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you could nick dougs blade and go on that  mandy...lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption