Who wants to go to Germany?

95 Posts | Latest reply on 27/12/2010 01:02:29 by madscots | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

If I sorted out a run to Nurburgring, Black forrest and Rhine next year any of you guys like to go ?     I have a friend who owns a hotel next to Nurburgring/Rhine valley who will do us a package deal.  65 euros a night all inclusive including drink...yes i did say drink.   I come down from Edinburgh to Dover then cross from there so pretty much anyone can go.  Nurburgring is only 220ish miles from the ferry port so isn't much of a run to get there.    The roads round there are just stuning and biking heaven for those who haven't been.  Warning though if you go then you'll wanna go back Thumbs Up   One last thing if I sort this then I want some of us to take pilions with us so everyone can go.  It also shares fuel and ferry costs so makes it cheap.    Throwing it open to see responseGeek                                                                                                                                                                                 
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Meant to say it's a biker hotel so very interesting place to be                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yup yup yup, I do fancy that one. Never been there before. Do the midges wear jack boots?                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds great idea!   Aren't we running out of hols already though, 2010 isn't over yet LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

sounds interesting. how many nights are u thinking                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yehhhh I would love to do this!!    When are you thinking of going?                                                                                                                                                                                 
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

ohhhhhhh a would be up for that if some kind gent would be willing to offer a pilly                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yes but it depends upon when and for how long? Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sounds cool, im up for it......
it depends on the dates and what they clash with ! Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Smile Sounds interesting, will watch this thread to see dates etc. 
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Yeah, definatly interested. When and for how long are you thinking on ? Regards Brat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Ooooh my daughter is saying I should deffo go, and it does sound good!!!  As others have asked, when and for how long?                                                                                                                                                                               
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

cricky, any more of you daft lot goin and I'll have to renage, I mite not be safe again. pmsl

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Well said Jacko Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

errr jacko that post was blank before... what the ell r u duin lol......
  go to confused.com ............ Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

He must have discovered the 'edit' button!!!!  baaahhhh, I was hopin I'd beat him to it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Just mimicking the blank look on yr face hun, fingers still cold fae wurkin on me bikes.

awa fur a jog shit stirrer lol

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

oh aye, gangin up on poor little old me again. I'll cry Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol blackberry.. gawd .. who the ell let jack loose with an edit button     hehe jack..  youre a funny onion!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

leave me onions alone, you crushed them already on sunday slidey bum lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 763 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption