Do Want!

17 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2010 21:28:45 by 2Dogs | Go to original / last post
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Radical Beemer Custom. Pillion looks a bit cramped but I like the look of this bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6uwgK72coU

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'd rather have my kid walk home from school!                                                                                                                                                                             
guzzi-rob's Profile
guzzi-rob

In: London

Fugly Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

am with you RC                                                                                                                                                                              
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

pass ... sorry but that is fugly   but ya know each to their own   *gives drum her weirdo look*                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Dont like the bike, the rider looks like a power ranger but most shocking to me is that he is in full leathers and he puts the kid on the back with no protective clothing at all. I know its only an advert but sorry it shouldnt be shown!!                                                                                                                                                                              
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

joining Scarlet in giving Drum the weirdo look....lol                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Sorry Drum think i'll keep my Beemer as it is                                                                                                                                                                              
Talis's Profile
Talis

In: Yateley

As ScarletKiss said - each to their own - glad that's his ride - But then again I like Harleys so what do I know *runs for cover* ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

ive rode some oddball bikes but on that i think if i braked hard i would end up sitting in front of it Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Not my cup of tea but I can appreciate the amount of work put into it. Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i quite like it apart from the front
the rear is lovely oh and the bike lol

i would like it more if he did some major front adjusting
otherwise Thumbs Up

TLC69's Profile
TLC69

In: Greenwich, Londo

looked too small, interesting idea though and have to agree with others a bit ugly                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ugly as sin ,, but thats how new things come about ,, there was a time when we didnt have rear suspension,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

If ya going to build your own bike wouldn't ya make it so it was big enough? He looked too big for it. Not keen on the front end, of the bike, it sounded good tho and the music lol                                                                                                                                                                                  
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

well i like it i'd be happy to ride it, but no to the child                                                                                                                                                                             
2Dogs's Profile
2Dogs

In: Leeds

I think it's really cool. Not my cup of tea, but you have to admire the engineering.

For those people worried about the child, he says in the comments they rode 5m out of shot, then she went home in the car with her mum.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1076 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption