Coach trip to Barmouth

11 Posts | Latest reply on 20/10/2010 00:12:43 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Two flies plan to go on holiday together to Barmouth. the agree to meet on the beach on a set day. when the day comes the first fly is lying on the beach sunning himself as the second fly arrives, he's freezing cold and shivering. He explains to his friend "I decided to climb into a bikers moustache when i heard him say he was coming to Barmouth, for a little while i was warm and cosy and fell asleep, then he opened his visor and i've frozen my nuts off all the way here."

His friend gave him a knowing look and placed a compassionate leg around his shoulder " next year", he said "we'll return to this beach on this day, but take my advice, find a coach party going to Barmouth and wait till they're about to leave, then hide in the womens toilets and as all women have to pee before a trip you just pop yourself in her knickers, she pulls them up and your warm all the way here. All women, as soon as they leave the coach have to pee again, then you fly out and meet me here"

12 months passes and when the day arrives the first fly is relaxing on the beach when his mate arrives, again stamping his feet and shivering, "what happened" said the first fly, not believing his mate hadn't followed his advice. "well", said the second fly " i did what you said, found a coach to barmouth, went into the ladies , into a pair of knickers, she pulled them up and perfect, i was warm and toasty and eventually i fell asleep.

When I woke up I was on a bikers moustache !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

classic the oldens are the best!                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

What about baldness?

I think I've found the fly in the ointmentLOL

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

male or female baldness yam yam??LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

either                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm just praying for a trip to Barmouth again next year Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

I was there in the summer but there's no flies on me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

SF did you get a flea in your beard last year? Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

PML @ the joke and Yam finding the fly in the ointment LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4526 seconds. There are 1429 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption