What was the UK's No. ! single on the day you were born?

64 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2010 21:57:50 by kendress | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For me, it was   'Are you lonesome tonight' by Elvis   www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthdayno1                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mines.....

Get back by The Beatles

Cool thread bandit ;-)

Fitchy's Profile
Fitchy

In: Yeovil

Mine's T-Rex - Metal Guru Party
  Wondered why I loved that song...now I know   Yeah Cool Thread BL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Daydreamer/The puppy song by David Cassidy...................how crap is that???                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

i remember it being number one....how crap is that !!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Didn't think that it went back that far Duns!!!! : )                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

hehe "i remember you " was no1 when i was born - i know that without looking at your link coz ive looked it up b4 anyway if it didnt go back that far how did it do yours bl hehe xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
badger59's Profile
badger59

In: Newton Abbot

Mack The Knife - Bobby Darin No wonder i like the song Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Didn't think that it went back that far Duns!!!! : ) You tryin' to say i'm old????? Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

LOL he gets the blame for everything.  Rightly so LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

nope she was tryin to say im old :P                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

She!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Day Tripper / We Can Work It Out - The Beatles                                                                                                                                                                             
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

In: Mold

(everything thing I do) I do it for you - Bryan Adams 

Only a young pup Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh no. Mines Grandad Clive Dunn. How uncool lol !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Tragedy - The Bee Gees
Oh well, that about sums me up ;p

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

dont know i wasnt listening to the charts yet ! how do i find out ?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Just looked up Ki's   'Elvis - Good Luck chalm'  what can I say Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Elvis "the wonder of you " 6 weeks at number one     there found it  im also year of the Dog                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption