BM Members default photo

117 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2010 20:38:45 by dunans | Go to original / last post
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yup, thats me lady suitably washed and lubed, and she's smilin,Evil Smile so lunch and out for me xx

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Probably going to get shot down in flames here but hey ho ....

I had the same profile pic for ages and trust me folk spot me a mile away witout my specs on lol

Trying to moderate pics can be a nigthmare cos what i think is a good pic you may not .............

All points made are valid just try to rem everytime you change ur pick it has to be moderated :)
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

OOOps BJ, not breakin rules again am I. I'm jst a fik jock tha knows hun                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

WJ nah but i can dole out a quick slap if your that way inclined lol                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Luv it wen u tok dirty BJClap                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mud sludge and grass stains lol                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Och wee soul, did you fall off ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

WJ was talkin dirty to you xx                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

aw fek, am fik rait enuf xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well the jock that cant spell killed the thread ..... is he doing text speak?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

What's more important, recent OR recognisable?                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Good point if you had pics in your album with date on as some do then you could get a good idea of a person                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I would rather be able to recognise someone irrelevant of age of pic, thats just me                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its got to be recent ..... but then again what's recent?

Women change their hair colour, length etc on a regular basis ... that's not a pop ladies, just that it can make you look much different. Then there are the pics that have done as a photo shoot, very nice, very glamorous but you don't look like that when you pop down the shops or a Sunday morning crawling out of the tent at a rally do you?

I think within the last 6 months is reasonable? But then we get back to how do we know its within the last 6 months?

We never will .... you can put any date you like on                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't see the point in lying about it though, if someone is attracted to you for dating purposes then presumably the idea is that you will meet up at some point.  What's the point in putting glamorous shots on with the wrong date on, you're only setting yourself up for a fall as far as I can see.   So what if we're showing a few wrinkles, haven't got make-up on or the flash has given us red eyes?  We're all grown up and hopefully can see past that and if someone can't then is it really someone you want to meet up with anyway?   Just my two-penneth, I'll shut up again now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boss Mom didnt think you had seen that pic of me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Hi, I'm back with my sensible head on. Pics and dates mean as little agrey hair and wrinkles, & I have plenty of them. As we all know beauty is skin deep ( that's my get out clause) & you will never see the real person 'till you meet them. Boring as it sounds but do you not agree 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

here here ............... i agree jacko!!!   some people look great in a pic then when you meet them they have wet drip personality syndrome lol................ sorry it has to be said!..   its all down to chemistry... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                  
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Ooooh! best bring me bunson burner at the weekend Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol u daft bugga!!!! ....   dont point that thang at me...  its bad manner to point!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption