Lock Gate Cafe near Beeston

7 Posts | Latest reply on 06/12/2010 19:21:06 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I dropped by this place on the A49 today and it's been renovated since my last visit and looks very smart. £3.80 for a small all-day brekkie and a fiver for the full works including drink.
As a biker meeting place it's not in the same league as the Ponderosa or the Raven, but still worth a visit of you're in the area. When I was there at lunchtime today there were three bikes including mine.
CW6 9NJ for those with sat nav or Google Maps. Just be very very careful when leaving as there's a blind bend on the right and there's been many a near-collision.

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

There's a boatyard very close to this lock and if you're lucky the amusing floorshow may be provided by novice narrow-boaters learning how to work their first lock after collecting a hire boat....I'm so relieved there weren't any bikers witnessing the shenanigans when me and my 3 daughters came throughSmile

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I went there last year on a rideout with my dad and a friend....can recommend it...also concur with Wills about the exit though, be very very careful Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

known this place for years v good for meet ups. they do excellent dinners aswell!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Not stopped off there, but it's only about 10 miles from mine going cross-country through narrow country roads. Might have to take a wee nosey when Spring decides to show up again                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

It's on Youtube though Minnie.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

(((((((((((LTGTR)))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption