Panniers, Rucksacs or Bags

121 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2011 12:56:44 by sifimedia | Go to original / last post
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

glad i dont have your fuel bill for the gas guzzler! or maybe you just have to sit and look at it coz you cant afford to fuel it.! lol it would probably make a good coffee table...or actually dining table!                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

I always carry an old bag on the back of my bike Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

In: Paddock Wood

I like those American diners with all the cut car booths. Probably not the same with a 59 Morris Minor.     

"Dinner for one, Sir?" (which is half of the Biker Match members!!)

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

WB thats not a nice thing to call your date!                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Not my date KG been married to her for 34 years, love her really, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

See kwakgirl, some folk can be happily married!!

Must be just us having issues with the 'loves' of our lives!!Broken Heart lol

An old Gypsy woman once told me there was someone for everybody....
yeah, I ended up marrying her.... lucky heather anybody?..... read your palm for £20??
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

WB sure shes delighted with the description!   £20 - youre just cheap! I wouldnt read yours for less than 30                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

If it were you kwakgirl, I would've happily paid £40!! Wink
(oops I let myself slip there!)                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

hmmmm what do you think youre getting for 40 quid???? oh i see you want me to hold your hand! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I just attach wheels to my wardbrobe......job jobbed!!                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

"lol it would probably make a good coffee table...or actually dining table!"

Funny you should say that KG, just got the dining table out of the dining-room and replaced it with a V8 flat-head Ford coffee table, now there's enough room to bring another bike indoorsSmile, coz there's only one ATM.Cry

sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

Letthegoodtimesrol, Lucky its a flat head Ford lump or your coffee would spill!

kwakgirl, for £40 the bloke next door would hold my hand, I was referring to something 'extra'!! Censored lol

invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I think of everything Sifi'!Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

haha sifi you couldnt afford me love!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

you two are so in lerve

sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

kwakgirl..... just going through my loose change now to see how much I can rake up!  Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

is that before you go to the bank with the cart load? let me know in 2 days when you finish counting and we can negoitiate!                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

Sorry kwakgirl........ I'm 46p short!!  I'll ask the BikerMatch members for a whip round!!

If not, I'm afraid you'll just have to get a new set of batteries!! Wink

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

well at least thats guaranteed pleasure Sifi!Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Wow I didn't realise you two were at it on this one too lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 826 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption