MCN - Skegness 2011

642 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2011 16:08:44 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Trish u are sooo fooookin spwecial hon xxx  u nearly mde me cry at ur post - luvs u babes xx                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Aw heck, Pete's not keeping it quiet at this end so you might as well have a giggle too!   Alarm on his phone went off in our chalet for breakfast on the sunday and I jumped and fell out of bed, landed on my a*** Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Is there any pics of it Ady ? so we can all laugh ?Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Well everyone that went knows what a great weekend it was we had a blast. I think the fancy dress clearly showed that people put in the effort and went to have a good time what ever they looked like (even you Mr P, nice one for putting in the effort) Kaz work on Yam next (blond wig i think LOL) Bill what can i say - outstanding, best one yet cant wait to see what you come up with next time Thumbs Up. Mini Moto, brill i just need a little more practice to overtake Bill (fat chance of that i think) Thanks to Ken for driving, Trish for the picnic and Jackie 'mom' i'll try to behave on the next 'APRIL FOOL' day honest LOLLOLLOL not. Great to meet new people and the ones i already know that turn up to make the weekend so much fun 'THANKS to you all'. Next year Oh yes.                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

Al - he did look serously cute lol xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Kaz he would'nt give it back though! having hair and blond did suit him go on buy him a wig He HeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

photos uploaded on events will do some more laters................ What a Week End LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lovely photos Camera Looks like you had a good time Jump For Joy                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

aye, fab pics - shame we souldn't make it this year - but hopefully next year Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Absolutely brill weekend Big smile was good to meet new peeps and make new friends....
We were also photographed by the MCN guy again so hopefully we should be in it again                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Fab weekend with great folk yet again

Yep Mr Bill wins hands down for best effort, not sure i can used to the no beard bit though !!! Was funny watching guys go to chat him up though lol

Cheers to all you guys for making such an excellent effort with fancy dress, and yes even THAT MAN wahooooooo

Havent laughed so much in ages watching certain folk on mini motos and off road course obstaacle course thing me bob. 

Start to a great 2011 me thinks :)
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Absolutly crackin week end. great to meet up again and to meet new peeps. had loads of laughs and Bill you were a beauty lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dawnie 1967's Profile
dawnie 1967

thanks to all bm members it was a great weekend and nice to meet up at long last.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I am hoping he will go further with his fancy dress next time Jackie.

Bill please grow your beard back ... And can I borrow your legs?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell Lady do you think we can get him to do a Bill lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

beards no problem Shell but lending the legs may be, how about Lady GaGa for next time                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Now that i would pay to see Mr Bill lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hmmm Ian doing a Bill???

Think that's best left to Bill !!                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Sorry for late reply to rally.
Was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones was another great weekend and all here enjoyed it very much, Claire and Craig could not believe how friendly people was especially my good mates...

Great friends Great weekend ty people see u all at the KISS rally.....
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good to see you and the boss brother, and thank you for the pain killers, must be what tracey takes to put up with you, seriously great seeing you and your family !!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption