MCN - Skegness 2011

642 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2011 16:08:44 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ahhh the helmet threw me there !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Just got back to apartment on Saturday night, had a great time the fancy dress was brilliant still another day and night to go                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I hope lots of pics have been taken Bill & I hope you're all having a great time...wish we were there with you all this year, but nevermind Unhappy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I SHOOD BE THERE GRRRRRRRRRR, have fun peeps iknow you will ,get home safe xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Last breakfast then pack to head home :-(

It's been a great weekend we have lots of pics, everything hurts but it's been worth it :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Fantastic  Weekend  Big smile

Great seeing so many BMers there ... great catching up with old friends and some new Thumbs Up

Hope everyone got back safe ... see you all soon Beer

Thanx Trish for escourt there and back and to Bry for picking my stuff up and bringing it to me (stuff I left behind ... woops!) lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

back home and back to washing cleaning etc boo hoo, thanks eberyone for a good weekend sorry i was grumpy with toothache and didnt party fri or sun night, but was great to meet the faces from here...nice to meet you too alex !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

had a brilliant weekend with some lovely people Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We are home after a few detours on the way... 

I took close to 300 pics this weekend so have put the ones of members up on the forum with a few of the stunt ones, all the other stunt ones tho I will load to an album on my profile for anyone who wants to see them ... 

boy did the freestyle team have some ba**s ... & they were just babies !                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Great weekend, food, beer and company.   Only downer for me was I  had to work on 'puter during the daytime as I was piled up with work.                                                                                                                                                                                 
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Thanks everyone for a great weekend, meeting up with old and some new friends Thumbs Up    Hope everyone's got home ok. Til the next one.........BeerBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Home safe. Lovely meeting you lovely peeps and thanks for all those hugs Hug....know I've missed seeing loads of you Cry ... next time I'll know what's happening and make sure I don't miss as many.
A great weekend and looking forward to those pics! Will up-load mine asap.
XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Ian -  you should have let Pete pull your tooth out - he would have done it too! LOL   You weren't grumpy in the slightest!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aww cheers ... felt like i was....its being pulled on thurs...gonna wear it round my neck lol                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

brill company, never thought I would say this but fab food too !!  the fancy dress night was fantastic - Bill go and have a sex change now - u looked fab and your legs are to die for !!! Sorry Al that yam knicked ur hair - he looked like a rock chick lol. Trish my legs are lilling from bopping wiv u - u mad woman lol !! And thanks BM team for "making" me go on the mini moto bikes - nearly pee'd myself from laughing lol.   A special thanks to Sunset for organising everything - ta babes xxx Barmouth here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Feet....still killing me...but worth it...and thanks Ian for services to abandoned footwear, whilst under attack from severe pain from molar   Jaw....aching from laughing on saturday night & drive with Tricia & Alex...thanks for the lift ladies   Seeing my mates and making new ones....can't beat it   What a crackin weekend...I am totally wrecked                                                                                                                                                                                
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Gotta say I was pleasantly surprised by both the accommodation and the food (you can call me a snob if you like...).   Had a cracking weekend - even though I was FORCED to wear fancy dress and hated every single moment of it... (ahem!)  Honest   Knees absolutley broken from trying to ride that bloomin trials bike, but I was right - I wouldn't fit on a mini moto - Can't bend that much any more!   Guys, as ever you have made the weekend a very enjoyable one, and if the last couple of weekends are anything to go by, it's going to be a cracking BM 2011!   Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Photos online now...   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=1105   Thought a link may help :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Looks like you all had a brilliant time!  Great photos too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I have had the most fabulous weekend and am already preparing to book my spot for next year.   Thank you to Ken for doing the driving and the loan of your trainers ....you are a Star   I was overwhelmed by the offers of accommodation (no need to go into detail...those that know know). Hug   Many thanks to Al for being there with a brew the second I was awake  Thumbs Up   This was another event that has made me so very glad and so very proud that I am a BM member.  I am sure that we were the largest turned out group of club members and the friendship between us all was there for everyone to see.....my pals from Norfolk were so impressed with the community spirit and fun loving attitude of the BM members, so thank you to everyone that I introduced them to for giving them a  warm welcome and offering the hand of friendship.Handshake   I have the most wonderful mmories of this weekend and I was so proud of the effort that everyone made for the fancy dress evening.   Bill, watching the unknowing guys attempting to come on to you, made me cry with laughter....shaving off your beard to enhance your look was classic. You looked amazing Bill and definately took the Crown for the BM costume of the evening.   To everyone that dressed up, you all looked brilliant and I was so very proud of the huge effort that everyone made Big smile   I have never ever had so many dancing partners, I felt like I owned the dance floor because of you lot.........Big up to Alice, Heidi, Bill and Kaz.......special thanks to you all.   Thanks to everyone for making this weekend one that I will never ever forget...everyone of you has your own special place in my world.   Thank you all for allowing and accepting me to be me.Hug   May your rally/biking year ahead be filled with fun and friendship.   xx                                                                                                                                                                                       

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 651 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption