cake !!!!!!!!!!

25 Posts | Latest reply on 04/06/2007 21:22:10 by RC | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

have just made jak a choccie cake !!!!! an its not from a packet and i havent burnt all of it, and it isnt flat as a panckae either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!               Clap wont know what it tastes like till jak gets home from school though so keepin fingers crossed                                    Wacko   theres still time for me to kill it when i put the filling in   Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh you didnt burn the inside of it right? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

no she didnt storm has done a fab job   wooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo   and a   yyyyyyeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep am very pleased wiv my cullelenary skills today just made some cobs to go wiv our burgers tonite and not burnt those either. god jaks gonna think im ill no carbon for tea tonight !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wow im comin for my tea then to storm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

bugger off rc ya dont want me food when i've burnt it so ya not havin any now !!!!!!                                       Evil Smile   shouldnt say that cos ya luv scoffin my dinky do nuts i make !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol cobra the only time i burn the inside of food first is when i've forgotten about it in the micro dufa            Approve   it looks scrummy on the outside but you try diggin a fork into it, talk about concrete being hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Phew,Smile thought i was in for a slap there lol,but won't be removing helmet at bash.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well ive been over to storms and she shared her cake and it was yum yum yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ty storm xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i luv chocalate crunch yum yum yum                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

tis ok rc but i didnt tell ya i burnt the burgers !!!! only on one side tho !!!!! put the burnt side on the bottom of the cob but jak noticed, i was shoppin on net for some insurance an forgot about them !!!!!! so jak had his quota of carbon after all !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm choccy cake , with cream and a cup of teammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

it had melted mint choc easter egg on top with chocie bits sprinkled over it, and fresh cream in the middle wiv jam too an it was scrummy, cant believe i made it !!!!!   must have been a fluke watch out Mr Kipling cos am gonna take over ya cake company !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

CAKE ALL BEEN EATEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep im i must say strom ur cake was lush yum yum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx welll done you                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

bloomin well surprised meself there rc you know me an cookers dont get on   its a luv hate relationship !!!!!   when it doesnt burn stuff i luv it when it goes an ruins what ive made could kick it gas pipes up it fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

u made anymore lately storm,and cant put question mark cos smiley on my knee!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol witchey nope i was that shocked over the last one not being burnt i wudnt want to ruin my reputation of having made it and it being edible lol. have left it to mr kippling to satisfy the need for cake lol    Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i've got james birthday in cpl weeks,he wants a triple decker chocolate cake!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

buy him 3 double decker bars warm the under side of 2 of them stick them on top of each other voila a triple decker cake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                    Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1057 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption