Passed my theory test!

48 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2010 23:03:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Way to go!!!!!! Hopin it all goes well tomoz                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well done Kaz congrats Beer

Try for your DAS, you know you can ride without a problem on ziggy, its just a bigger bike, you have already done your 2 years restricted lol 

Plus I can honestly say having done the MOD1 on both a little & a big bike, its easier to get the speeds on a big one.
Whatever you do tho it has to be right for you, good luck tomorrow, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Fantastic news Karey, can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you especially knowing now you are thinking of doing your test, my nagging paid off then. lol   I don't understand why you can't do your 125 test on Ziggy then have a bigger bike on restriction for two years once you find a bike you like that is low enough for you, thats what I did.                                                                                                                                                                              
Talis's Profile
Talis

In: Yateley

Huge congrats and more wishes for good luck for me as well :)  Nice one                                                                                                                                                                             
peter27's Profile
peter27

In: afonwen

Well done karey  Hope all goes well tomorrow GOOD LUCK                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

well done GOOD LUCK for tomorrow Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Congratulations Kaz and good luck with your practical test Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well done Karey.
Don`t make any rash decisions about the practical side of the test-if you feel most comfortable doing it on the 125,that`s fine.The important thing is to pass.
You can then just gain some more riding experience whilst waiting to find the right bike for you,even if that means restricting it for the time being.
Good luck.
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

well done Kaz, b good to see you wi out Ls , best o luck which ever test u decide on                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Congratulations Kaz. Hope tomorrow goes well for you and you're on your way to taking your test very soon.                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Well done Kaz  Hug  You go girl  xxx
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Well done Kaz aka Honourary Hobbit Lady :)

Go for the big one you know you wanna

Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Well Kas how did it go. (I know forwards)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well it's not stopped raining all day, but me and Zig went out and took it steady.. got to the riding school and they said I would be better off using my bike, as the car park was full of puddles and leaves and mud off the wagons....so no going on the big bike today Unhappy
Did some Mod 1 stuff but couldn't do the swerve test., it was just an insight to what I can expect.  Got to do my CBT again next week as it runs out on Tuesday and then will practice, practice, practice cos i think i've picked up some bad habits!! lol   Back home, cold, wet, hungry....and now the suns out !!  bloody typical!!  lolConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

But pickin yer nose isn't in the test Kaz. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Just remember if you have to drop a bike make sure it's there's                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol @ Phil.. i didn't know you were watching!     Yeh John,..thats the plan Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done Thumbs Up really pleased for you
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Well done Kaz.....get that bloomin DAS done asap! Thumbs Up

Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Well done lass keep it up now :o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption