Passed my theory test!

48 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2010 23:03:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been to Sheffield today and took and passed my m/cycle theory test!! Thumbs UpBig smileBig smile   Called into the Riding School on the way back to book practical test, had a sit on a couple of ER-5's, one was a too high, the lowered one was better but still couldn't get my feet flat, so they've booked me in for a trial ride tomorrow to see how I get on.   If I'm confident enough I can do my DAS, if not, I will have to do the restricted on a 125...soooo fingers crossed!!     I need some cuban heeled boots!!!  Pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

well done you!!!   Good luck for tomorrow, let us all know how you get on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Kas you could find a trainer that has a custom DAS bike so you could reach the floor, i hav a sick (never work again) Honda 500cc custom which would be the ideal size and hight for you. Trust me go for the bigger bike if you can, Email around and ask the trainers someone should hav a suitable bike somewhere.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well done karey, go girl....... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Really well done Kaz, and good luck for tomorrow xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks everyone !   Al,,, I know what you mean, but these guys were brill with me when I did my CBT, so would kinda like to do my test with them..having said that, I had got my heart set on doing the DAS, so maybe another school would be better....awww i dunno Confused   I will see how i get on tomorrow, I can always do my test on Ziggy, but cos its Cat A1, I cant ride a bigger bike, or I could do restricted on their GN-125,,, decisions, decisions....                                                                                                                                                                               
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Well done Karey   Fingers crossed for tomorrow Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Well done Karey, esp the hazard perception bit - I went clikky mad lol !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Chris...and Kazninja! I was worried i hadn't clicked enough!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

well done you thats fab news! nothing wrong with having a restrictor, in some ways it can be quite a positive thing, you can still get the bike you want and it will still have plenty of umph so dont rule it out straight away!                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Well done you lovely lady Hug good luck for tomorrow. xx
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Well  done Karey good luck for 2moz Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Woo Hoo !! Good luck girl Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Damn short little leggies! Good luck with getting what you want and well done today x                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Well done Kaz just in the nick of time eh!                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Yeeesss well done Kaz Thumbs Up and good luck for tomorrow Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

\o/

Woot

Grats!

ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

Kazza think i got a pair of me ole Elton John boots in the loft.Any good for ya,only ya gear changer will have to be altered 10" higher.LoL.You will dee it ave nout but faith in ya hinnieClap                   Ledd777     x                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Well done Kaz thats brill news.good luck for the next partClap                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

well done karey n good luck tomorrow x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption