Have a history teacher explain this.

5 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2010 17:34:45 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Have a history teacher explain this - if they can. Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.Both Presidents were shot in the head.Now it gets really weird.Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.Both were assassinated by Southerners.Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908. John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939. Both assassins were known by their three names.Both names are composed of fifteen letters.Now hang on to your seat.Lincoln was shot at the theatre named 'Ford.'Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'Lincoln was shot in a theatre and his assassin ran and hid in awarehouse. Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theatre.  Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.And here's the kicker...A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland   A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.    Apart from the last humourous link, this is well weird !!                                                                                                                                                                             
kittyhawk's Profile
kittyhawk

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

i did a presentation in an english lesson when I was at high school in the 3rd year for some reason my teacher wasn't impressed! still its spooky!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Did you mean IN Marilyn MonroeLOL

GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

That's pure speculation Yam Evil Smile   I'm sure he was with her, but one can only assume what he was doing. I must admit my assumption is the same as yours & several million other peoples though !!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you have too much time on your hands lol !!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2695 seconds. There are 1127 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption