Paintballing anyone?

121 Posts | Latest reply on 21/02/2011 09:43:07 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Trish your coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Trish are you going                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yes Div she is and so are you :)                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

ok bossy boots i will be there   (guess who i'm going to shot)   Have we got an idea when it is?                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

I go paintballing every November for a mate's birthday and find to really enjoy it you'll use about 100 balls per game, probably more if you're an American.
You would be better looking at a full day package with balls included (as well as snap and all the tea you can drink) which will knock about a third off the cost of a day buying balls as you use them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

oooo i knew 4 years of gun club might pay off one day!!                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Can we have a hint on the date of this   ......may need to book it off  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i am up for paintballing too Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Count me in :-) could b just wot the d
oc ordered :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can we do topless paintballing lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Am looking at a full days package which includes lunch , am in discussions to get us a fab deal so watch this space .............. seems like end of Feb early March is what most folks are aiming for :)                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Begining of March sounds good to me ( get paid last day of the month  ) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

How does the Stoke area sound to folk ?

seems fairly central for folk

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Doesnt matter to me Jackie ... Im up for it wherever it is:)                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Can I have pink paint please!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

BJ, if you need any help/advise get in touch, like I said before the bloke is a tournament paintballer so has lots of contacts in the industry ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

So can we confirm it will be early March  and  in Stoke  and OMG  I am gonna get hurt....... but what the hell it will be fun  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Frag any help and advice most gratefully accepted cheers :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

PM sent, but please not the 1st weekend in March as I may be away for my birthday.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption