Cotswolds Capers - 17th Oct

43 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2010 11:59:01 by Drum | Go to original / last post
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jackie,that water definately isnt deep enough!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Oi u cheeky ...................

Stilll as gentlemanly as ever i see

pondlife's Profile
pondlife

you know what? I've missed the banter lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

and i've missed ................................ me dinner lol                                                                                                                                                                              
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

In: Slough

looks like we're going to have good weather for it as well Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
kwackers05's Profile
kwackers05

In: Mid Wales
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

a question for the wise ,is everyone thats going ,doing the full route ,or are some just meeting at evesham for lunch and the run after                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i shall meet at Evesham and probably join the ride to Stow then back

weather is looking sunny but cold so thermals on

kwackers05's Profile
kwackers05

well if its as cold as today you will need the thermals for sure ,
so are you going hereford ,worcester ,evesham

darren 69's Profile
darren 69

In: burton on trent

what time and where, just joined so not sure of the protocol. would like to go if the weathers dry.                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Bump   **prays bike is fixed in time**                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

kwackers,want to meet up with me and the missus somwhere on the way out of bristol?                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

sorry folks,due to unforseen circumstances,we'll have to pull out of this one.hopefully next time                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

I might have to bail early from this. Have a last minute gig in the evening which I can't pass up really. I'm going to ride from Reading up to Evesham with you then probably have to head back :(

insanedj's Profile
insanedj

No worries Drum, meet at Reading at 10:30, then the H cafe at Dorchester around 11:30 then the cafe outside evesham at 1:30 to pick up the locals then a bit of a tour and back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can you give me the location please or message me with postcode
as im blonde and not sure where it is

I shall bring a friend :-)

aim to meet you all there may ride out not sure yet as time is limited

see you there

kwackers05's Profile
kwackers05

the easiest way to find it , through tewkesbury town centre ,turn left at island follow all the way to motorway island ,go straight over , you will pass bp garage on your right , keep going til you come to another island ,take the turn for evesham ,and its along there on the right , oh and look out for speed camera vans ,there was one on that road yesterday :(
Ph0enix's Profile
Ph0enix

In: Gloucestershire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Lovely day, great people, great ride! Thanks!Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What a great day the sun was lovely too

Nice to meet some of you too

Thumbs Up

Blooming cold by the time i got home though brrrrrrrr
look forward to meeting you all again

brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Have to agree, another excellent ride out Thumbs Up

Glad to be home in the warmth though!!                                                                                                                                                                             
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

Just in, feel like an ice cube! Great to meet everyone, good turnout despite the cold, fantastic day out Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1010 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption