STOLEN ZZR1100 from Reading

10 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2010 23:19:46 by Wills | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Some low life has nicked ''pinkie'' my Red/Silver ZZR1100 from the back of my flat in Reading (out of sight private area too)   Red/Silver ZZR1100 C1 model --  H307SWP   Black Flip screen, 4 in 2 remus zorst, Retec rear rack (copper tubing to pack out fixings on one side).     In the vain hope someone sees it or hears of it or spots it on fleabay/gumtree/in a breakers I'd be grateful if you could let me know.     Totally gutted , might have been old and a lump but she was lovely.   :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Sorry to hear your bike was nicked hope some one has some news or the low lifes who took it get there just rewards !!!

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

sorry to here bout ya bike and same as BJ hope someone can help                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Same here mate,hope you hear some news about the bike soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

oh Bugger hope you get it back mate !                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww that's sad Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Have the police been helpful at all so far Pob?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Jeeez... i bet 'you're gutted' is an understatement Disapprove
I hope you hear something soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

crap mate... any news yet?  Wills had his car stolen too.  Looks like the credit crisis is affecting the scum again and causing a lot of thefts.   Really hope u get it back buddy                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Bike recovered:

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=6444

So is my car, but it looks as if the lowlife have been experimenting to find out how fast it will go over a speed bump before something breaksAngry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 2318 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption