Down South

12 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2007 03:32:33 by RC | Go to original / last post
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all as I said yesterday I am new to the forums on the site and don't own a bike Cry I do belong to a club by default of an ex but now want to branch out a bit on my own but need a pillion seat Ermm if there's one around that would fit my bot Big smile for a rideout, lift to rallies, or just plain have fun Wacko I am based in Southampton and am looking to get a bike when my finances and things sort themselves out but in the meantime would love to keep in with the excitement of the bikes. I do prefer the cruisers though as getting an ole gal now Shocked but if anyone can help you would be such a Star and I would love ya forever Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wohooooooooo u go for it hun i live to far away from ya or u cud have come to mine for a cuppa sweetie xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

hi ya n welcome sure sum one of here wud take ya up hunnie gud luck x                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Wow that was quick thanks ladies I am sure someone will take pity on an ole gal haha Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Would be a pleasure, if I had a bike Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

awww thanks 2w thats shame then where u based?                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Worcestershire, hun.                                                                                                                                                                              
babybabs's Profile
babybabs

In: manchester

hiya, hope you have fun chatting on the forums, the chat rooms are a bit quiet at times but be persistant, i'm from manchester so to far away, but be nice to chat n get to know ya.                                                                                                                                                                              
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Hi baby thanks for that I am sure I will find something soon and will keep a check on the site all the time.  Its been great tonight chatting in the chat room had a good laugh and made very welcome Big smile thanks to you all xxx
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

a big yeeehhhaaaaaaaa to ya x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hi nel a big bm welcom to ya hunny southhampton is a lovely place sure you will find a willing rider to take ya out enjoy           Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

and a woooooohooooooooooooooooo from me nel lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3828 seconds. There are 1372 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption