Rideout from Kilmarnock (scotland)

261 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2010 20:32:25 by madhat | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Beautiful day for a run up from the lakes too. and us lake district folk laugh in the face of rain so will be great. Looking forward to meeting new peeps. see you later                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Mind and wrap up as looks to me cold one tomorow though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well, that's the nutter home & in 1 piece too (cos these wimmin are wimps). Wink

Seriously all, that's the best outing I've had for a while & I must say a very sincere thankyou to you all for such a brilliant day. I'm sure although the season is about by, we will all meet up soon and revisit the laughs we all had today. Fae the heart, cheers guys, it wis a blast.

see!!!! I can be nice....ish, almost, well, Y've met me, make y'r ain minds up. xxxx  Handshake

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What a brill wkend big thank you to every1 that came great seeing some old freinds and meeting some new ones   And a Big Big thank you to stuart Hugwhat a great route absolutlely brill and also to paul the both of you were great at keeping every1 together  Well Done Lads Thumbs Up   LOL jack just lulling you into a falce sence of security wait to the next time LOL   Jim thank you for ferrying us back and forth to the pub Sat Thumbs Up    Kev your new nick name is Ninja photographer lol   Dik a hope you made it home safe and sound   Thanks again every1 for a brill wkend Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

just got back home...  excellent ride out, thank you and well done to the organisers ... i got the best of both worlds.. the pleasure of dik's company last night and pilly on his trike today.. awesome.. i want it.. lol..   and then to top the day, pilly to the crazy ass jock!!!.. lol, ....   was lovely to meet up with old friends and make new.. what a lovely crowd indeedy!!!!   Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sounds like I missed a good one, if only I could lock the kids in a wardrobe for a weekend lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you did, you missed a fantastic day hun..  would have been great to meet you............ next time huh!!! ;-]                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Yeh was a good un see y'all next timeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Well thanks guys and gals, for those that turned up for today's run, what a fantastic day with the weather holding out almost till the end.   Big thanks to those that travelled up from England just for the run Thumbs Up   Thanks to Maryann for Sat night and taxi driver Jim, it was good to meet up with so many new faces in a social world before the run.   Dik hope you got home Ok, but as Debs is home you must have.   Big thanks from me to Paul (tail end Charlie), Kev, Jim and my mate for keeping the group together, as it was a lot larger than I expected.    Be good to another one in the spring, any takers??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ello Stuart Hunni....what a awesome day...

If it's organised by you.... Count me in for the spring ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
vonniedreyfuss's Profile
vonniedreyfuss

In: Kirkconnel, Dumf

Definately up for another one. Absolutely brilliant day. Thanks Stuart, great choice of route, and all else who looked after us. And of course to Kev for ferrying me.                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Stuart,
                 Spring sounds great, book me a slot aza cummin.
                                                                                           Jack
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Stuart wud ove to if dates are ok :)                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

Count me in Stuart  defo ........   Jackie be nice to see ya   ehhhhhrrrrrr and there wasnt a marigold  in sight lol ehrrrr jack lol   thanks again everyone it was brill                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

thanks to maryann and stuart and the group for a brillant time hope you all got home ok Thumbs UpClapHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

What a brilliant weekend. Saturday night out in Paisley was such a laugh and the Sunday ride through glorious Scottish scenery was fabulous. Thanks Jim and Stuart. And thanks to you Maryann for your hospitality and putting up with me an extra night. I'm deffo up for this if you organise another and look forward to seeing my new mates in Cumbria in November Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

A few quick facts about yesterdays run, for those that are interested:-   11 Bikes 11 Riders (2 Female, 9 Male) 7 Pillions (all female) 12 Scots 6 English (well done) This includes my mate, who enjoyed the run as it kept him sensible while he's running his new bike in.   Once again thanks to all those that took part in the first Scottish run.   Stuart.                                                                                                                                                                               
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Not long since arrived home, pictures uploaded Thumbs Up   Had a really great time, thanks Stuart and Maryann for organising this, I have thoroughly enjoyed myself.    Still can't get over how tall Jim was when he stood up, he didn't look half as tall sat down LOL.    Would definately be up for this again......   Lovely to meet everyone and as you can see from the pics we managed to get to Loch Lomond  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

was nice to see ya Karen ,neil,caryln Thumbs Up   a dont think jim was that tall on sat night lol   cant find the thingy thing that goes in ma phone to get ma photo,s on, need to scoure the house for it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

I was bloomin glad Jim was that tall....great for sheltering me when it started raining lol!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 871 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption