Rideout from Kilmarnock (scotland)

261 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2010 20:32:25 by madhat | Go to original / last post
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

doh boy and madhat are heading out for a run on the 17th october...   Everyone welcome Big smile    Anyone able to offer a pilly could you PM me and anyone interested in going that needs a pilly PM me also am sure some of the lovley laddies will be more than willing to help Thumbs Up   details of route below   Leave Little Chef (Belfield roundabout) Kilmarnock off A77 at 10.30, then A76 to Cumnock off onto the B7046 to Dalmellington, then left onto the A713 to Clatteringshaws for a coffee break. From there along the A712 to Newton Steward, then left onto the A714 to Girvan, were we can stop at the burger van and view the bikes that are always there, then either back up the A77 to Kilmarnock or we can take the coast road to Ayr then back to Killy.     hope to see ya there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Damn lady thats my nephews birthday weekend ................sob sob

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Miss jock why not on events yet                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

lol just seeing if there actully any one want to go yet lol  auld yin lol    awwwww BJ bring him with ya :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

MH not sure he will be sober enough to stand let alone sit lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

lol he fit right in at the camping do,s then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I would def be up for this.. tho I will probs be in the car, so a pilly request going in from me please?!
I have friends in Fife, and I have been invited up to see them, so could combine this and make it a few days in bonny Scotland!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

nice one karey would be good to see ya Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Cheers Maryann, be good to see you too and my other mates up in your beautiful country!                                                                                                                                                                                 
madhat's Profile
madhat

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
cowboy70's Profile
cowboy70

In: murkirk

found the thread !!!!!   im happy to offer pillion to you karey  just let me know......   paul.                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

was it hiding LOL   cheers cowboy, your a true gent Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Good to see the Southeners wanting to support our run..................what about the northeners?   Come on guys, come and have a run with your local (or should that be loco) BMers LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

(or should that be loco) BMers LOL    ehrrr what ya trying to say stuart LOL (you,ll frighten them all and they wont come out to play) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

hi madhat and dohboy al be there  and gan offer pillion                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Hi Doh Boy not sure if i'm a southerner or a northerner !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

i'm 50 miles south of border so almost local. Would like to come along but need a pilly                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Bit to far to ride your bike is it Min                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

hey jim   welcome to the site Thumbs Up  lookforward to meeting you
and margaret would be good to see ya Hug and am sure we get few more interested so hopefully be enough pilly,s for everyone Big smile  i,ll l pm ya x   lol @bill A still luv ya what ever ya are bill Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I will have to get ma tyres sorted and then count me in!

I can see a bank loan coming up!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 781 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption