Go Karting Away Day

67 Posts | Latest reply on 07/10/2010 10:13:52 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I am currently looking at organising a go kart track day for all ages, awaiting some prices and other info, just wondered what the interest would be.

Thinking of in the New Year when folk have a wee bit more money in there pockets :)

What do you reckon ?
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sounds good to me BJ, i hope to be fit by then to join you                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Your gonna let JP loose... on a go kart... Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

should be good for a bit of fun, or when we looked before the more peeps you get the better it is as thay will sort out into a full day with all heats leading to final race                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Im up for it ... definately Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Well FG your going to be behind me so you will see how its done                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

yeah... i'll be behind ya... watchin ya crash.... LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

the only crashing that will be done is you trying to keep up with the lads

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

only cos i'm trying to pass you cos yr all one lap behind me...                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

OK if it's a race you want a race we will arrange at some point how about the tract at haven park by N/K cornwall on the camp next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

I'm up for that, done a karting day with work a couple of years ago, rained all day, had the kart pointing all directions but forward. Brilliant day. Brathu.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

would be up for this if am in the area lol keep me updated on dates and stuff                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Count Ian and I in on that one! Sounds like it will be a blast! At least by then I will not run the risk of wasps ruining my plans :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

great idea bj, could be up for this one                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

i could be at the back looking out for you all, whilst i'm trying to lap youEvil SmileThumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mmmmm Old Un think you may be biting off more than you can chew with FG lol  good luck lol

Am looking at just us on th etrack so yep the more the better and the more discount we get, and i shall donate a trophy to the winning lady ....... i mean the winner (titter titter)
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Hey count me in. should be good fun watching the hobbit learning how to driveLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
shaksta's Profile
shaksta

In: bedlington

suppose there not much bodywork on a kart for all these woman drivers to damage Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

if dates fit I'll come let me know when you decide please                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol @ shaksta  ohhhh a wouldnt be to sure lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 622 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption