Musical Bikers

35 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2010 16:59:49 by Drum | Go to original / last post
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After reading the scuba diving thread (which is relevant to my interests as it goes), I wondered what other shared interests we all have.

I play bass and guitar as well as bit's and pieces of other things.

So, any other biking musicians here?                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

I sing badly and attempted to learn the guitar, does it count? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

I played in rock bands for many years, lead quitar in the poision, jovi, vai, halen style all hair and 80's posing lol.   I then moved over to classical, doing weddings, restaurants and a few stints on classic fm.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I am self taught at guitair and keyboards, always wanted to play the drums and had a set for a couple of years but i looked worse than animal from the muppets !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I play bass, guitar and mediocre vocals.  Played in a few bands over the years but currently not playing with anybody, kinda miss it tbh ;p  Could get together and put stuff together for that open mic night...except I couldn't do Mondays ;p
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

learning how to  play the drums, piano and violin  at the moment ,cant afford lessons , trying to teach myself , played guitar for a few years though.....  we,ll   have to get a band going , make some money,  ha ha                                                                                                                                                                               
Ducatirebel77's Profile
Ducatirebel77

In: Kettering

I have a guitar.......keep meaning to learn!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ohhh fav subject.

Seem to spend half my life doing band stuff.....

Have a classic rock covers band on the go  TUSKAN - a few people on the site have seen us.

Also N.I.B. (Nativity In Black) a Sabbath/Ozzy tribute band - got some gigs coming up in the Bolton area ......an AWESOME band (drummers average...lol but guitarist is unbelievable.

Just joined a Thin Lizzy tribute band called BLACK ROSE gigs in Burnley and Blackpool coming up.

Off to OZZFEST tomorrow....

Baz

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hey Baz, how many weekends do you get in  your month? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ah black rose!!

A north east band, they've been around for years                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Kwak - I have removed the need for sleep to create extra time....lol

Shadowfax - this is a North West band so must be different.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The one in the north east, same name, and a lizzy tribute band.

http://www.chris-watson.com/blackrose.htm

But apparently they broke up in 1989, bloody hell is it that long ago since I saw them???? 

Positive I saw them after that in a few pubs around the north east, unless the name was resurrected for them ..............

Ah found them !! http://freespace.virgin.net/ben.2much/blackrose/welcome.htm                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have played the flute since being 9, played in greater Manchester youth orchestra for 6 years.

Had a mad moment at 15 when I learnt the drums. But was never allowed my own set at home ..: they never minded me practicing my flute playing in the house!
guzzi-rob's Profile
guzzi-rob

In: London

Played Bass in a few bands, but now just play along to CD's                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I *banged the drums in the Air Force cadets, does that count?   *well ya couldn't call it 'playing', not unless ya were completely deaf. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Phantom1539's Profile
Phantom1539

In: Kendal
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I played keyboards badly for a bit, I'm now teaching myself  Bass and Lead Guitars.....God help us all.LOL   The godawful row in my house when I get going is nothing to behold....but I'm lovin everyminute of it..Cool   keep on rockin gangThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

I gave up learning after a couple of years, didn't spend enough time on it and was too impatient with my slow progress...  I love music though, I listen to something pretty much all the time                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hmmm....own random percussion instruments for that special extra to our BM band!! Bongos and tambourine and that odd thumb-harp thingy already been sampled....ask Meerkat!!!
Refuse to admit to playing piano and guitar as "playing" is beyond definition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

So THAT is why bikers wear ear plugs LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Well they all seemed to when they were at mine Kwak!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1137 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption