multi bike insurance

27 Posts | Latest reply on 20/10/2010 01:57:29 by Wilson | Go to original / last post
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Can anyone recommend a bike insurer who does multi bike policies - other than Ebike?                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Carol Nash
Bennetts
Adrian Flux

There's loads. I've been with most at some time.
Does that make me an insurance slutLOL

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

carol nash gave me the best deal and also told me that my no claims discount could only be used for one policy which i didnt know.                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Wouldnt touch Carol Nash with a barge pole, would recommend Bennetts or Footman James                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

i use Carol Nash for both my fireblades, it includes recovery in England and Europe and the price seams good                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Carol Nash gave me the best deal initially but renewals arn't always as competitive.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Told them i had got a better deal on the renewal so they reduce it                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Cheers everyone, I'll get some quotes...                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

When I was with carole nash they wouldnt give me a multi bike policy, I had to change to e-bike to get one                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

i haggled with carol nash and fibbed about my cheapest quote, i have a friend who has had to make a claim and it all was dealt with easily but i will shop around next time cos there is always a better deal to be found                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Blimey i dont get time to ride one bike never mind two !
Bill why two blade's   why not a GSX R and a Blade ? must admit a small bike to acompy trumpet would be good  Scooter anyone  ???                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I've got a push bike with a puncture you can borrow Wheeely  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

that would be a uni cycle then anny                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

a lumpy one  yeah  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

When I was with carole nash they wouldnt give me a multi bike policy

Drobs with your track record I wouldn't give you one either. Wink

julie j's Profile
julie j

dont know why you cant get multi bike from carol nash, ive got 2 bikes on my policy and have a 3rd which they were happy to put on but to be honest theres not much prospect of it seeing daylight this yr so i left it off.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I don't need a multi bike policy.  I'm not allowed to buy another bike Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

aw GeoffHug but you do have nice coffee tables and a garden gate and a trailer and a groovy new jacket and a full time job and full irish stew access!
cherylmarie41's Profile
cherylmarie41

In: Chesterfield

Found it at last Jac.  Lol.

Well, it looks like Carol Nash is the better option.  I certainly won't be going with crappy e bike anymore.                                                                                                                                                                               
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Better deal from Adrian Flux Chez, thanks Yammy!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1137 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption