Roadhouse - Birmingham

32 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2010 11:31:53 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Anybody ever been or fancy going on a Monday night for open mic night ??                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Haven't been but as i can walk there and its free then i might. beats sittin in the house. might go and see snakewater on the tuesday as well as thats a free night. Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Sounds like it could be fun                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Which monday are you going? If you are going monday 4th oct ... count me in ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Am sure you will all enjoy it whoever goesSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hadn't thought of a date some one mentioned it to me earlier and i thought it may be fun :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Date doesn't matter. As and when required. You and alex takin a beat box BJ? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy thought you were going to serenade me :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

seranade? isn't that the new nissan? Geek

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol  alex and BJ with a open mic   heeheeLOL   hey squashy your defo the ninja photographer on this one haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey Jackie what you gonna sing on open mic.....it wuld be worth the round trip for this one ha ha the voice like an angel?????????????????????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Jackie + Mic... is the mic necessary?  Ermm

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

You can turn a mic off but you can't turn a BJ off                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

"Jackie + Mic... is the mic necessary?  Ermm" .... lol @ Matt,   but she'll get you for that. Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oi Boss Man reading is an art form i have somewhat grasped lol

JTB ur def in for a slap

I'll have u know my voicce has been known to sink ships lol

darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

LOL...enough said.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmmm tempted just to sing now just to pee you all off and make u feel sick ....                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

As you asked me about the fill for the crimbo party I have just come up with the prefic fill YOU                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Un how rude lol

A couple of us are going to the Roadhouse tomm night, thats Tues 21st, free entry and a blues band :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 728 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption