things that go bump

6 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2010 09:58:06 by fxr swas | Go to original / last post
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll start by saying I don't believe in ghosts.   When I first bought my house all sorts of stuff used to go off, proper odd stuff to the point my brother will not go upstairs even to this day.   In the end I had to get a guy round to sort it out. He said there were 5 'spirits' 4 of which he moved on or rescued as he called it. 1 just visits so I've just got used to her. I don't know what it was all about but I don't think it was dead people swanning around my house.     Anyone else had any odd things happen or seen anything spooky                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

After our Dad died we had to clear his belongings from his flat, I brought home the toaster he used to use only it wouldn't work when I got it home, then my sister came over and used it, I said 'good luck it doesn't work for me'  it worked for her...   ...what's spooky about that I hear you ask, well dad and  my sis had a special bond, I reckon dad wanted her to have the toaster lol, every time I used it it wouldn't work, every time my sis used it it worked.                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

amongst other things, I've honestly had saucepans slide 18feet along the kitchen floor Confused On one occasion sailing past me as I walked out the door and yes I was in alone. Most of the funny stuff always happened in the afternoons                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

i dont believe in ghosts , never seen or heard anything spooky in my life. my brother had a house he said was haunted. an old woman used to walk past him around midnight through the living room and up the stairs. he said he could see her as clear as day and followed her a few times when he got used to it. his bro in law baby sat one night and when they got home he said dont ask me to babysit again u didnt tell me about the old lady . bit strange for me coz i believe my brother but dont believe in ghosts
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

I,ve always beleived that there is something   I work for the local sport,s centre and covered a shift at renfrew bath,s its a old victorian building and quite spooky and always makes the hairs at the back of my neck stand, 1 guy who has worked there for years will not lock the building up himself or open it up, the manager had got a new phone and was messing bout with the video on his phone and when he got home was looking through it and well he put what was on it on youtube,and since then they have been unindated with paranormal investigators who have staged a overnight stay and everything you can see it on youtube just type in RENFREW BATHS the 1 on there is supposed to be of a young boy who drowned in the early 1900   my sisterinlaws mum,s house is haunted but thats to long a story to tell at the moment   The only thing that a can truly say happened to me was last year I was in hospital for a operation and ended up having 3 in a week I was extremly poorley and can remember being brought round in a room a nurse saying that a was doing well and that I was being taken up to the ward,  (this is quite hard to explain) I just new my sister was with me I could feel her hand on my arm and her essence(only  word i can use to describe it) all round me hugging me as if a was snuggled up in a blanket and as I  came round I could feel her moving further away untill I was fully awake and heard myself saying "dont go liz" the nurse who obviously had been a nurse for ever old matron type said "she,s been here all night looking after you"  My sister died  a few years ago.  soooooo a do think there is something out there .                                                                                                                                                                              
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

First house I lived at in Scotland had stuff going on,my brother wouldnt sleep in 1 of the bedrooms,who had had 'experiences' when on sentry duty in the army,like someone trying to strangle him from behind with his webbing scarf, neither would a couple of friends who stayed 1 night,a very cold atmosphere,basically the general auror of the room,I had lots of nights in the bedroom I had when it seemed someone was picking me up,like two arms going under me to move me,I got a tad emotional about that !Found out the family that lived in it during the war (2)had a son who was a fighter pilot in the Battle o' Britain shot down and died.Coincedence,maybe but convinced me.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 1239 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption