pints!!!!!!!

64 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2007 09:39:50 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

aww ty croc but can i have malibu  instead please lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

pint of malibu - your wish my command m'lady lol LOL y you not got energy di want some of my relentless Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Having the flu and going out on sunday has knocked the stuffing out of meLOL Was up and about this morning at 4 cos i couldn't sleep for coughingCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

awww sweetie heres a hug Hugid offer to nurse you kid, but you a little bit far away from me - maybe another time
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

In: Oldbury, near Br

hope u get better di n croc ur a star totally luv ur morals n views espec about manners i a loud mouth cow and i will av pints  sumtimes , swear sumtimes n say wot i think but i HAVE GOT MANNERS and i use them when needed theres a time n place lol                                                                                                                                                                              
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

that post above is by bitchplay lol i forgot to sign in lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

now im me yyyyyyyyyeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i need a pint lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hugs for di   and ty croc lol                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

lol this is the real Chrissyjinx, checked my messages on bps pc earlier...i'm not a loudmouth cow i am a lay-deeee lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

oh yeah...a lady that drinks the occasional pint, by the way Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

occasional lmao i fell off me chair who taught me to drink fast lol we'd drink anyman under the table lol                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

EmbarrassedDamn she always catches me out hehehehe....yes bp i suggest we challenge all the men on here to a drinkin compo...
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

yeehhhaaaa cum on u scardy cats meet up in brum me n chrissy jinx will drink as much as u buy us lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

I'm up for that...get yerselves to Brum and we'll show you how to parteeeeeeeee Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

You carry on girls, I don't mind getting a bit merry but I don't like the recovering afterwards, too much other stuff to be doin than lying in bed feeling rough LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

where abouts in brum :) its a big place ya know :)                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

We'll show you the rock pubs in the city centre Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

sure we couldnt persuade you, Di? Bp isnt that scary really lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

ain't bp that scares me LOL just seriously hate that hangover the morning after and not remembering wot the hell happened the night beforeShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

off to eddies and ironmongers it is then he he i love women who drink pints i think it looks sexy and ill come along you can drink me under the table anytime i wont pretend ill win cus i wont but ill have fun tryin he he .                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 2104 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption