mpg

39 Posts | Latest reply on 30/09/2010 12:55:23 by andyl250 | Go to original / last post
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Ok, I've been a bit sad and worked out the mpg for my CBR600F...I get 45mpg.   Just wondering what other people get on their bikes?                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

My Bonnie does about 55, same as my 2 litre diesel car - I justified buying it to myself with the anticipated fuel savings on the commute to work.   I'm so glad I didn't do the sums first LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Riding conservatively, I get about 55mpg on my street triple, when a bit more enthused, it falls to about 42mpg...Smile

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

My harley is around the 45 mark                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

i'd probably get 45mpg if my bike was running!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

my vfr meant to get 45 but more like 30 :)                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Just know I shouldn't be posting this, but the thing on the right handlebar that moves is called the throttle. Wink>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

LOL....I do throttle it when I can, ain't "Driving Miss Daisy." LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you bikers will be pleased to learn that a trike really messes with the fuel consumption in a negative way. i have given up trying to work out what i get but generally speaking about £20 will get me 150 miles. unless i have my caravan and then its about 100 miles, maybe a bit more. not sure how to work out the mpg from that!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My ZZR1400 will do 45mpg at a steady 90mph on the motorway, that's abroad of course Big smile.

Drops to 43mpg away from the motorway and ridden a bit more enthusiastically, but as you cant ride it that hard it doesn't drop more than motorway mpg.

The RD ......... hmmm 30mpg ish, but it smells nice                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I've acheived 62mpg from my CB750N but usualy it returns around 44/45 mpg with a tank of mixed riding...........                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

what about with the trailer on andy lol. welcome back m8                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

10 year old ZX9 and she still gives me 50+ mpg no matter how much I thrash her Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

My sv gets about 60mpg since I had it serviced that's usually mixed roads

Before it was given it's 14000 service tho it was 50ish                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

50-60mpg from my Fazer, depending on the road and how I'm riding.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My gixer does about 30m or so i think,depends on how i ride mind youWink                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I can get about 50mpg from the R1100 with a gentle right hand on a cross-country run. Day to day use it's more like 45-47.                                                                                                                                                                             
guzzi-rob's Profile
guzzi-rob

In: London

About 50mpg from the Stelvio, dropping to 40 when i cane it                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Hmmmmmmm my bikes only doing 35 mpg    and thats at a steady 70 - 80 mph                                                                                                                                                                                 
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

No idea prob about 35 - 40 MPG on a good day But just working out            SPG Runs into the hundreds       Smiles Per Gallon   Pinch                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6880 seconds. There are 837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption