Father Patrick

5 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2010 16:13:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Dumass's Profile
Dumass

In: Enfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Father PatrickMuldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company.One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, 'Father, my dog is dead.. Could ya' be saying' a mass for the poor creature?'Father Patrick replied, 'I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane, and there's no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature.'Muldoon said, 'I'll go right away Father. Do ya' think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?'Father Patrick exclaimed, 'Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't ya tell me the dog was Catholic?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Snigger! LOL   As a half Irish, non practising Catholic - that's funny.                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Is a non practising catholic like a non riding bikerLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

like me you mean   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice oneLOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 1655 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption