Olivers Mount next weekend

3 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2010 12:18:00 by 46Rossi | Go to original / last post
Gail blonde's Profile
Gail blonde

In: Bacup
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi .... Just wanted to say a quick hi to all those attending the weekend. ( was a bit too much like hard work to message everyone individually) So if you see me and Valkyrie42 in the crowd come over say hi and introduce yourselves. Gail                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...=662                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I'll be there Gail :))  Already spoken to Mandy!  Might chicken out of the camping tho - if I can get a B&B at this late stage!!!

See u there,,,and everyone else who's going Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0938 seconds. There are 865 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption