Rate The Last Film You Watched.

59 Posts | Latest reply on 04/12/2010 11:31:08 by shadowguyver | Go to original / last post
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The Expendables - 1/10, abysmal, story line's crap and predictable, acting is wooden, only one good line in the whole film

Made in Dagenham - 10/10 - fantastic film, great story, great acting, based on true facts, go girls!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Brides of Dracula. 10/10. Classic Hammer. What more can I say lol                                                                                                                                                                             
brad_the_impaler's Profile
brad_the_impaler

In: Saundersfoot, Pe

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, what a film, great justice to the book, 9/10 from me. Love the actress playing Lisbeth too!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The new Wall Street with Michael Douglas.  Not fantastic, but a good film.   The Hole in 3D - awful film, but my kids loved it and thought it was scary! (they are only 12 and 13)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ray Winstone is God.  Love Honour and Obey is one of my fave films, but will have to watch Sexy Beast again later now Drum has brought it up.  I have all Ray Winstone's films.   Saw him trying to play an American in a film recently, that wasn't good at all lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Looking for Eric....What a lovely notion, Eric Cantona turning up to deliver his whacky philosophy to a lonely postman in the depths of despair. A brilliant feelgood film and full of fab references that are significant to Mancs. Loved it....9/10                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Law Abiding Citizen......  I wasn't expecting much TBH, but I ended up really enjoying it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just put up a new bookcase so all the DVDs that have been lolling about the house are now all in one place.  Now I can see all of them (over 250!) I may start posting on this thread more regularly lol.   Just ordered Schindler's List which was missing from my collection. A stunning film (literally) which will hopefully help my kids understand the reality of what they learn about at school Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Talis's Profile
Talis

In: Yateley

Serenity - As sci-fi goes its one of the good ones 9/10.  Not much in the way of complicated plot - although it helps if you have seen the series - good characters and action scenes.  Good choice just to switch off your brain for a hour and chill.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Pacific (10 part mini series) pretty good account of the Pacific war based around the USMC 1st Marines....not as good as band of brothers but good none the less..

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Body of Lies - Leonardo di Caprio/Russell Crowe.  Really good film, kept me riveted even though I didn't put it on till half past 12 at night!                                                                                                                                                                               
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

RED . typical bruce willis fare u know what ur gonna get. only watched it coz helen mirren, john malkovich and morgan freeman are in it. realy enjoyed it and chuckled more than once so it gets 8/10                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

'Freebird', recommended by a mate, personally don't think much to it... 2/10

dunans's Profile
dunans

yeah i watched it a couple of years ago and wasnt impressed - only watched it coz gary stretch is in it and he used to live near me . 2/10 is about right                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ong bak 3......what a load of shiiiiittteeeee avoid like the plaque                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hell Ride....tarantino...not for the faint hearted                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

yeah i got the dvd ian ive watched it 2 or 3 times its not bad                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Can't, I fell asleep Zzzzz   But the last film that I did manage to watch all of the way through was 'Hot Fuzz' (for the r4th time)   I give it 10/10......Ki thought it was brill and really funny Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

butterfly on a wheel ~ pierce bronsnan and gerard butler

Good movie 8/10                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Pulp Fiction - just love the dance scene with John Travolta and Uma Thurman, it's a classic Clap                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8262 seconds. There are 962 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption