Rate The Last Film You Watched.

59 Posts | Latest reply on 04/12/2010 11:31:08 by shadowguyver | Go to original / last post
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

In Bruges.

Second time I've seen it and it was just as funny, poignant and sad as the first time.

9/10

dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

kick ass   pretty crap i thought lol     district 9 is on dvd for about 4 quid in asda ,well worth a watch if u aint seen it even if its just for "i dont wanna be a f****** prawn!" in south african acent                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Once upon a time in america..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Death Sentence (2007)
Drama/thriller

Kevin Bacon takes the law into his own hands...I love this movie watched a few times now and recommend it.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

monsters V aliens........ well I thought it was good  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

awesome movie anneka   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

dinner for smucks - well funny lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

debbie does dallas....i'll get my coat                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol you should be called dirty dik LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dirty dik does dumfries? has a ring to it!                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

i wont be watchin it....im oot                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Hurt Locker.... good movie... excellently made in a realistic setting....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes johnny - amazing film.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao @ dik... yeah it does have a ring to it! ..                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Transformers. Like it loads, but had seen it before, and as per, I fell asleep before the end. So need Ki to watch 'Hot Fuzz' with me. Hopefully we shall do that on Sunday or Monday...I just know that he will love it.                                                                                                                                                                             
ridingsmall's Profile
ridingsmall

In: southampton

grown ups.  very funny. dik ive picked up the wrong bag at the dvd shop too..... but once youve paid the rental you might as well watch it right.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Well I hope you folks pay more attention to the films you watch than ya did to Drum's title/post. He asked ya to rate the films. No wonder ya end up with the wrong films. LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Sexy Beast - Excellent stuff. All the performances are great, but Ben Kingsley is utterly brilliant.

9/10                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

The Ghost with Pierce Brosnan and Ewan McGregor - an involving mystery with a twist but not as clever as it's cracked up to be. 8/10

My favourite relatively recent film is Shooter with Mark Wahlberg - conspiracy plot, plenty of action and a satisfying ending 10/10. The gunsmith in Tennessee has the best lines.
dunans's Profile
dunans

yeah thats a great movie drum not seen it for years must watch it again. ray winstone is awesome in it too but i like all his films , i watched love, honour and obey yesterday (again) ill give it 7/10                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption