Hey guys n girls!

13 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2010 16:34:53 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Djay7's Profile
Djay7

In: Bromsgrove
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Wink
My name's Matt and I currently hang out in Bromsgrove in the Midlands!
Found this site yesterday, and glad I did.. seems like you are a bunch of friendly (maybe slightly insane..) people, which will fit in well with my sense of humour Tongue
A little bit of background info: I have worked with computers for the last 20 years, and decided to quit that 5 years ago now to start my own electrical & IT business (just had enough of working for idiots and sitting behind a desk all day!).
In my spare time I ride a 1986 Honda VFR750 (white), and more recently a 2005 Yamaha R6 (black and red) - it's ok, but quite boring to ride alone, so come on guys and girls, let's get some rides sorted!!
I am quite friendly and don't bite (generally LOL) so if any of you want any advice regarding anything computer related or electrical, then just drop me a message... be more than happy to help the community if I can Cool

Well that's it for my quick into.. go grab a coffee and wake yourself up after reading my "war and peace" welcome message lol... see you on the road!! (erm ok.. maybe more in the forums Thumbs Up )

Matt Hug

dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

hiya mate welcome to the site, nice bike, ive got vfr750 too but mines 97, loads on here from your area and a few regular meets at bassets pole and the waterman - ive been to both myself when i work in the midlands                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Yeah another Hobbit to add to the mix welcome DJ enjoy the site and start colouring in lol

BJ xx

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hiya welcome to the site keep an eye out for the local events we do get to bromsgrove now and then for bands ect hope to see you soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Djay7's Profile
Djay7

Yeah, I will make sure I keep in touch for sure ;) It's nice to be part of the community.. now BJ... where did I put my crayons... lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

welcome to bikermatch djay...   no licking windows!! they are all spoken for...Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Djay7's Profile
Djay7

aww that's not fair!! guess I will have to bring my own then!! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we will allocate you a window in due course Big smile 

Djay7's Profile
Djay7

ooh goodie... can I have a round one? ... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Mmmm, my window tastes like Windowlene.                                                                                                                                                                             
Djay7's Profile
Djay7

That's it Drum .. rub in the fact I don't have one... mine tastes like a bag of walkers crisps at the moment "fresh air" ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol no round windows here zippy!!!   drum windowlene is a specialty............ just add jam, but it can get a bit icky!!! Big smile im off to play wi ma crayons ....                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

DJ your crayons are behind the sofa were you left them last time and not in the box i may add !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5615 seconds. There are 274 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption