Urgent advice needed

13 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2010 18:25:28 by Roachy | Go to original / last post
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I’ve suspected for some time that my other half has been having it away with another bloke. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
She started going out with the girls’ a lot recently although when I asked which girls it is always “Oh, just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”
I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the street although I can hear a car setting off as if she had just got out of a car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked up her mobile just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I don’t know how to. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I hid behind my motorbike which gave me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my bike that I noticed some tarnishing on the clutch-cover.
Should I use a clean rag and some Autosol, or does it need polishing out with a proper polishing drill?
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

I'd go for the liquid Autosol mate, it doesn't clog up in all the nooks and crannies as much as the paste stuff. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

S**t mate that's terrible, it really needs sorting asap. There's no point burying your head in the sand. Confront her with the evidence. Ask her straight out.....'have you got an old tee shirt I can use as a rag?'   Then like all things, work at it. Take it day by day and soon she'll be back as new all shinny and polished.   Bikes hey, you can't live with them and you can't live without them                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Cheers Marsey, first belly laugh of the day! Kudos my friend! Oh, and a bit of tomato ketchup applied, left 1/2 an hour, then polished off can work wonders...

giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

tomato ketchup !!!???   That can't be right surely???   If it is, why do I not have the shinniest sausage in all Christendom??   or maybe I have Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Ducatirebel77's Profile
Ducatirebel77

In: Kettering

LOL love it                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

very good, but think the best advice is to stamp on the problem before it gets out of hand :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Lol, and I was feeling so sorry for you!!  Its a terrible dilemma!!!  Use her best undies to clean it!!! Lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Ha ha - are u serious or havin a larph!!!    good one what ever - brillo mate x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

fatastic pmsl...                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

brill !!Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I think my advice would vary according to whether it was lacquered or not TBH.

I also get the impression that some think this was a joke thread and not serious. (tuts!!!!)

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

OMG I fell for that. I got all the way to bottom thinking it was genuine - I'm such a numpty.   Dead funny though! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1085 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption