Hi everyone

15 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2010 19:25:26 by whackojacko | Go to original / last post
Valkyrie42's Profile
Valkyrie42

In: Rossendale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hiya all .. first time registered on this or any other site .. Not sure how it all works, so, will blunder my way through it .. like I do with most things in life!! I'm still riding a little Honda CG 125, but taking my test next week .. fingers n toes are crossed .Always rode pillion before this ... Love riding out with mi girly n blokey mates and this site looks great for meetin lots of new  folks for good laughs n new connections xxx
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Hello Valkyrie  Welcome and YAYYYYYYYYY  another northerner Thumbs Up have a look at what's going on in the events section and get in the chatroom and sort 'em out  !!!!
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hey hey, another newbie.  There's loads popping up today.   You'll love it here.  Kick back and enjoy.   Shout me if you need any help with the site.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi and welcome to the mad house.

Have a browse round join in whenever your ready and check out the events pages, you'll meet some fab folk and have great fun whilst doing it :)

dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

hiya val welcome and hope to see u in chat soon :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Valkyrie42's Profile
Valkyrie42

In: Rossendale

Thanks for the great welcome messages, am gonna take all that advice and find my way round the site and get involved .. Will definitely check out the local events stuff too .. xxx I love the YAAAAYY for the Northern lass xx                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I used to live in Rossendale many years ago  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey Val welcome and jump right in...... most don't bite and those that do have had their shotsLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club Valkyrie42, good luck with your test Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Hi and welcome best of luck with the test
Must warn you if you fail you will get the bumps if you pass you will still get the bumps but you get cake after                                                                                                                                                                              
Bayford's Profile
Bayford

In: Barnoldswick

Hi Val, although i was not born in the north i have adopted it, even tho it may not have adopted me. Am only 20 mins up the road, so if you fancy a blast let me know. Have fun.                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

hiya chuck - great to see another local lass on - theres a bike show a ramsbottom tomorrow ( sunday ) a few of us are going - not to far for you to have a ride out - and hopefully get to meet up with some of us                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Hi and  welcome to our mad little world, join in, have fun,  and have the best ride of your life :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hiya, I'm sure you'll fit right in, just get posting ;)  So far everyone seems friendly and good luck with your test, I'm sure you'll get that cake no probs ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Weil peek a boo fur the first time fae me. Av just found this forum after trawling all profiles and suitably perving (not the guys) .Welcome to all the northern southerners, yr nearly teuchters anyway hope to meet up wi as many of you as i can before weather goes belly up. Great site btw, glad i opened my sporran to join.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4690 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption