Hi

16 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2010 21:26:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hi just joined BM. Finding my way slowly round the site. Passed my test 3 weeks ago but been around bikes forever                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hiya lou welcome to BM hope to see u in chat and well done on your pass :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi lou, never too late to pass your testBig smile, welcome to the site   John Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
shadowguyver's Profile
shadowguyver

In: Boston

welcome to BM congrats on your test passed the more bikers the better                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome welcome welcome.   So many new people joining, this is great.  Enjoy the club!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Hiya Lady

I shant even pretend to know were you are as i am geographically dyslexic !!!

Welcome to the site for mad folk on bikes lol take a look round the site, join in as soon as you can and get yourself to the first event you can, trust me you will meet some fab folk and have major fun en route :)

Bj x
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Hi Ninja Lou and welcome to the club Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi and welcome hope to see you at a meet soon                                                                                                                                                                              
wellyheadsarah's Profile
wellyheadsarah

In: gloucester

hiya and welcome hon...l only joined a few days back and love it...met some really nice people on here...and building up friends Well done passing ur test hon xxx :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi..   Am kinda new as well.... they all seem to be a good bunch :)                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Just had my memory jogged by Lou myself and Ned accousted her at MCN in April ........................ lol nice to see you again                                                                                                                                                                               
Djay7's Profile
Djay7

In: Bromsgrove

Hi Lou, joined myself a day ago.. funny bunch alright ;) Congrat on passing your test!! Ride safe!                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

Welcome to the site, and local too.   I'm orginally from Burton now in sunny Derby.   Congratulations on the bike test                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Thanks for the welcome. Have to get me self sorted and attend an event as soon as.                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Hi honey... welcome Im a newbie too !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome lou to the great site..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 303 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption