1st love

41 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2010 23:03:49 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

my 1st bike was a suzuki ap50 the one with pedles on it - if you ran out of petrol you was supose to be able to pedle it home or to a garage - lmao
never in a million years could you pedal one of them things - lol

dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

my 1st bike was 1974 fs1-e m reg purple. that had pedals on it too that where a waste of time, if you could pedal for a yard you did well lol. they where only on there to make it legal as a moped. was the first bike i fell off(several times), first bike i got knocked off too lol and the 1st bike i went to school on. because my birthday is sept 5th i started 5th year on my 16th birthday and went on my 2nd hand fs1-e that cost me £110 (it was 4 years old) that id been saving months for                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There is a fs1e club dunans i get the mail and picies from it,hey back then young lads looked so big on them lol   Some on ebay too,love that yellow n black one too..                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

i had 2 and left em both in my dads garage when i left home. he had a pub at the time and when he moved he left them there too :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey did you know you can trace them i heard?Its something i read on the fs1e club page,mean to see if its still registered:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bit like my old star wars toys lol threw them away years ago lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Suzuki GP100!  Blew it up and rebuilt it twice then crashed it into the side of a Ford Capri lol!  So I bought another lol ... what a fool.

Love them or hate them?  Well I did think they were both fantastically fast ... but that was before I passed my test and decided to celebrate by coming home on the motorway ... scariest half a dozen miles I've ever done.

I thought all bikes slowly rusted away because of these two ha ha ... then I bought a Honda!                                                                                                                                                                              
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

See I've always had a Triumph somewhere in my collection Geoff and the oil-leaks don't let the rust get a hold.Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Lol @ LTGTR                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did honda have a 50 cc sports moped out too anyone?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

To be fair Clinton (and I'm a big Honda fan), "Honda" and "sports" were words rarely used together back then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks geoff :)                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Love my 'P' Reg CBR600F, got it this year after passing my DAS and love the freedom and open roads....esp to Aberystwyth. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

My first bike was a 2005 CG125 and at the time, I loved it.   No story as such but finding it for sale ended up being the push I needed not to quit after an awful CBT experience.   Rode it 3 months after passing my test and getting the CBR and I hated it, so sold it. I will always love it as my first bike though.   First (and currently only) big bike, my CBR - I LOVE this bike although sometimes she doesn't love me back! LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
invalid characters

It's as Geoff says Clinton but they did have the SS50 which in looks was similar to the FS1E, but had the advantage that the owners/riders never got to the pub first and therefore never got the drinks in!Angry                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

lol @ LTGTR

It's funny cos it's true!                                                                                                                                                                             
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

honda sports moped was the MB5 clinton mate of mine had one was seriousley slow                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

honda did the ss50 at the same time as fizzy was about it was a 4 stroke i think.                                                                                                                                                                              
invalid characters

That's right dunans.   Remember a mate sitting revving his up with only one hand on the 'bars. So I stamped on the gear-lever for him. Probably the only time it ever pulled a wheelie.   Around about that time, we discovered adrenalin's brown!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks bluejeans i thought there was a bike and that was it :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6870 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption