Thank you Cobra.

38 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2007 17:28:16 by storm | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

for a fantastic day out. If only the M1 hadn't been such a pig!!!!! We went to the Ace Cafe ( Was Lambretta's 60th anniversy ) stacks of bikes and trikes there tho. It was so hot!! We saw the new Wembly Stadium, well, you couldn't really miss it! Palace of Westminster, Big ben, the gerkin ( behave! ) HMS Belfast etc etc. Impromtu tour of Lambeth, upset some bus drivers lol. So, home safe and sound. Well I am lol, poor Cobra still has an hour to go!!! So ya see, dispite all the stoppin and startin at the traffic lights and stuff i did enjoy it lol. So there ya go, thank you cos i really did have a good day. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thank you Di too as it was nice despite the down sides i really enjoyed it too and next time(next time she says???Pinch)I'll go at a more fitting speed lol.xx
Di's Profile
Di

LOL and I'll remember the sugarEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

glad u had a nice day .just got in from mine 11.15pm                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

cool while i spent the day recovering lol and then had chrissy jinx round and others for apiss up yyyeeehhhaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

u doing the night shift again                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yep i on my own n had agud drink n i fed up lol i need etertaining                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not saying a word...pervy Cobra is now dead and gone...Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

very rare 4 u not to say a word cobra,r u feeling ok? do u have a temp? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

The Cobra? Lost his tongue?? Shocked

Di's Profile
Di

we found Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square by complete accident too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aaaawwww sounds like such fun and my old stamping ground too lol!!! Used to get taken there as a little girl to pass the odd hour or so away and look at the bikes/bikers as I originate from down that way.  Ironic as I wasnt into bikes in any shape or form then yet now - would be there every week given half a chance!!! Was planning a trip to family down there soon and visit the Ace again en route- partner and I just chatting about it this weekend in fact!! So folks, if there are any more visits planned there in the near future - we'd love to join you, either on our own bikes (if I pass my test in next couple of weeks - will be a good long rideout for me as a novice too!!) or together on pillion!!!  Dont forget us - be good to put some faces to the names Ive been chatting to on here at long last!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes Jen i have a temp as you put it but it may end up a permTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

did,nt realize u was going to do a tour of london ,or i would have tagged along .                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

We were only actually looking for Big Ben's tower LOL Whitehall, Regent's Park saw it all LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Grrrrrrrrr Ninja we asked you along Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Now now boys, play nicely LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Well, we did!!!! Hey, it wasn't a date ninja, just mates to go out for a ride ya daft sod LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

can i be ref???????????? pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

No ref need, cobra and i just good mates and know how to have a laugh together. He likes to go places and not on his own as do i. So we decided that it makes sense to do it together. Problem solved. So anyone is welcome to join us cos ya not playing gooseberry lol. Will prob stop us fighting over directions and where to go next lol. Tho if you be behind us we will provide endless hand signals and arm waving lol.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1077 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption